Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Server login

First of all; thank for a great tool!
    I am running HS3 on a Win10 computer, and the client app is on an iPad running iOS 14.5.1. I get a lot of logins from the iPad, any idea what`s causing it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skjermbilde1.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1473024

Originally posted by Villamann View Post
    First of all; thank for a great tool!
    I am running HS3 on a Win10 computer, and the client app is on an iPad running iOS 14.5.1. I get a lot of logins from the iPad, any idea what`s causing it?
    Hello.

Those are probably caused by the background refresh that happens every 10 seconds by default. Is iPad in the same local network as the server? I would recommend turning on ASCII connection and disabling the periodic refresh:
    • To turn on ASCII connection: Options --> Connection --> "Connect to ASCII" (make sure it is checked)
    • To turn off background refresh: Options --> Data Sync --> "Devices status" (make sure it is off or increase the interval to 60/90 seconds)
    The log lines are generated by the HS server when HSBuddy calls - I think you can turn those off on the server web UI:
    • Tools --> Setup --> Network (tab) --> Log Local Logins (assuming iPad is on the same network as HS3)

Comment

Working...
    X