Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Disconnects when sending any notification.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Disconnects when sending any notification.

Everytime I try sending a notification via an event the plugin says "CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.", There's no errors that I see showing in the log even when setting it to 'debug'. Not sure if this is a new issue or anybody else getting it? The app itself works fine, i've tried reinstalling the plugin and removing all over files for it, nothing helps..

Originally posted by Hsuser View Post
    Everytime I try sending a notification via an event the plugin says "CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.", There's no errors that I see showing in the log even when setting it to 'debug'. Not sure if this is a new issue or anybody else getting it? The app itself works fine, i've tried reinstalling the plugin and removing all over files for it, nothing helps..
    Hello, I think the plugin is running into an error trying to send the notification and causing it to crash. Can you replace the plugin with the one in this location and try again?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgRzXPqv73sTg4cq...AacFQ?e=b1Rphr

Simply replace the HSPI_HSBuddy.exe file in the folder where HS is installed. That will not fix the error sending the notification but should avoid crashing the plugin and the reason for the failure should appear in the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hello, I think the plugin is running into an error trying to send the notification and causing it to crash. Can you replace the plugin with the one in this location and try again?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgRzXPqv73sTg4cq...AacFQ?e=b1Rphr

Simply replace the HSPI_HSBuddy.exe file in the folder where HS is installed. That will not fix the error sending the notification but should avoid crashing the plugin and the reason for the failure should appear in the logs.
      Ok that helped, found out pihole was blocking onesignal,com

Comment

Working...
      X