Geofence error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geofence error

Hi I am getting the following error repeatedly in the log. I have tried turning geofence on and off in the app but it doesn't seem to fix it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Could not get geofence - System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Get[T](Object pk) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Geofencing.GeofencingManager.GetFenceByUUID(Str ing uuid)

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
    Hi I am getting the following error repeatedly in the log. I have tried turning geofence on and off in the app but it doesn't seem to fix it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Could not get geofence - System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Get[T](Object pk) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Geofencing.GeofencingManager.GetFenceByUUID(Str ing uuid)
    Most likely what this means is that there is an event with a trigger that references a geofence that no longer exists. I presume you have created and deleted geofences in the plugin before this started happening?

I will make a change to log the event ref when this happens in a future version of the plugin.

Comment

OK, I checked out my events. I did have two events for entering and leaving work where the enters/leaves dropdown was not selected and therefore no location was specified. Not sure why they were not selected - maybe I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin at some point in the past. All other events seem happy. I will keep an eye on this and report back.

Comment

Working...
      X