Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple SQLite errors..

Hi..

When i star HS4 i get multiple SQLite error form the plugins what can be the problem...?

Legacy-Plugin/Script~!~HSBuddy~!~Error processing a device history event. SQLite.SQLiteException: Corrupt at SQLite.PreparedSqlLiteInsertCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Object[] source) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Insert(Object obj, String extra, Type objType) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Insert(Object obj) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.ConsumeChange(DeviceChang e change) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.ConsumeChanges()

I'm on the latest HS4 4.2.5.0 version/

Shay.

Originally posted by smargi View Post
    Hi..

When i star HS4 i get multiple SQLite error form the plugins what can be the problem...?

Legacy-Plugin/Script~!~HSBuddy~!~Error processing a device history event. SQLite.SQLiteException: Corrupt at SQLite.PreparedSqlLiteInsertCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Object[] source) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Insert(Object obj, String extra, Type objType) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Insert(Object obj) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.ConsumeChange(DeviceChang e change) at HSPI_HSBuddy.History.DeviceHistory.ConsumeChanges()

I'm on the latest HS4 4.2.5.0 version/

Shay.
    Hello! Looks like an issue with the table keeping device history. Can you try the following?
    • In your server webpage, open the HSBuddy plugin configuration page
    • Under "History" click on the "Erase All" button.
    That should hopefully resolve the problem.

Comment

Hi.

when I try to do this I get this error message "Unexpected error occurred while handling webpage operation, see log for more info." I can't delete the history.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by smargi View Post
        Hi.

when I try to do this I get this error message "Unexpected error occurred while handling webpage operation, see log for more info." I can't delete the history.​​​​​​
        Thanks. Were there any additional errors in the log around the time that you clicked on the 'Erase All' button?

Comment

No additional error that i can see this is the only error i get when trying to delete

Comment

I'm having the same issue.. First Image is the error that keeps repeating. Second image is what logged when I tried to erase all history.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 5.06.23 PM.png
Views:	117
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1515888Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 5.05.57 PM.png
Views:	105
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1515889

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hello! Looks like an issue with the table keeping device history. Can you try the following?
              • In your server webpage, open the HSBuddy plugin configuration page
              • Under "History" click on the "Erase All" button.
              That should hopefully resolve the problem.
              Same problem here now. Just started within the past week. Cannot erase history and get "Unexpected error ocurred while handling webpage operation, see log for more info," with no more information. Error in log occurs every 2 seconds, so have to shut down HSBuddy.
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post

Same problem here now. Just started within the past week. Cannot erase history and get "Unexpected error ocurred while handling webpage operation, see log for more info," with no more information. Error in log occurs every 2 seconds, so have to shut down HSBuddy.
                Thanks for reporting this. Could you confirm you're running the latest version of the plug-in, should be 3.28?

Assuming that is the case, could you restart the plug-in and share any log lines coming from the plug-in during start up?

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Thanks for reporting this. Could you confirm you're running the latest version of the plug-in, should be 3.28?

Assuming that is the case, could you restart the plug-in and share any log lines coming from the plug-in during start up?
                  Thank you for the quick response. First, I was not using the latest version. The listing of installed plug ins never had an icon for HSBuddy indicating that there was an update. I have installed 3.28.1222.5 and was on 3.24. However, I am still having issues. See attached from my log. Also, as you will see the plug in will not start and I get the error "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from HSBuddy - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces..." Thanks, again. Elliott

EDIT: I saw on another post to delete hsbuddy.db3. I did this and replaced it with a backup version of the file. All is well presently.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Richel; February 8, 2022, 11:01 PM. Reason: Fixed problem
                  "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
                  "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
                  X