Beta: Smart Tag (NFC) support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
    So actually, something did happen when using events but it took from the time before I first posted the previous respond to about a minute ago before HS triggered. That's about 10 m minutes. Using the phone shortcut it took maybe 5 seconds but it had to launch the app
    That's unexpected. In my case the event runs immediately. The app registers the tap on the tag with the server at the same time it checks for local shortcuts so the delay is most likely on the server. In the log you should see a line similar to "Client xxx scanned smart tag yyy". Is the delay between that line and the event actually running?

Comment

Originally posted by wkrasner View Post
      I am interested as well
      The feature is now available in the regular version of the app. Feel free to post back here if you run into any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

That's unexpected. In my case the event runs immediately. The app registers the tap on the tag with the server at the same time it checks for local shortcuts so the delay is most likely on the server. In the log you should see a line similar to "Client xxx scanned smart tag yyy". Is the delay between that line and the event actually running?
        It's not hsbuddy, it's actually the device I was trying to control. We're good now.

However when I import the tags to my wife's phone and tested it none of the tag responded it just opened the app. Both are set on the server events

Comment

Just re discovered this app and am really excited to try out the NFC tags. I have been watching these for a while and they look like they could be very cool little automation engines when used correctly. Plus it is just fun to nerd out over something new!

Comment

Working...
          X