Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortcuts

Hello,

when I create a shortcuts linked to an event or device, the icon is created correctly and the icon added but when I click it the Hsbubby application is opened on the main Home Page but nothing happens. I have tried several times without any results. Am I wrong something? my phone is android.

Thank you

no help ?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
      Hello,

when I create a shortcuts linked to an event or device, the icon is created correctly and the icon added but when I click it the Hsbubby application is opened on the main Home Page but nothing happens. I have tried several times without any results. Am I wrong something? my phone is android.

Thank you
      Hello! I can take a look. Do you happen to be in the BETA build of the Android app? You can tell by opening the app menu and going to "About". What is the version of the app that shows up in there?

If you are in the beta, this appears to be an issue with this new build and a fix is coming up in the next couple days.

If you are not in the beta could you help me following these steps to gather more information?
      1. Create a brand new pinned shortcut that should do something like run an event or control a device
      2. Go to your home screen without closing HSBuddy
      3. Tap on the shortcut
      4. Wait for HSBuddy to fully open
      5. Assuming the shortcut didn't work again, open the app menu and go to Options -> Feedback
      6. Tap on Send Feedback -> Send Now
      Thanks!

Comment

Hi

The versione is 1.0.68
        thanks

Comment

Ah yes, that is one of the Beta version. When shortcuts were enabled for NFC it caused an issue with regular (homepage) shortcuts. Sorry about that!

This is fixed in 1.0.69 which is pending verification in the Google/Apple store and should be available soon.

Thanks!
          Antonio

Comment

I’m still having this issue on 1.0.69 on 2 different iOS devices. Shortcuts properly opens HSBuddy but I don’t get the “Request sent” bubble. I tried reinstalling the app and re-adding the shortcut but it didn’t help. I’ll submit feedback inside the app too.

Comment

Same problem here. This latest update broke my shortcuts again :-(

when I press the shortcut (that had been working) now it only opens HS Buddy, but doesn’t actually perform the action.

Comment

Originally posted by belias View Post
                Same problem here. This latest update broke my shortcuts again :-(

when I press the shortcut (that had been working) now it only opens HS Buddy, but doesn’t actually perform the action.
                Thank you for reporting this. Sorry about the broken update. Is your device on iOS? Could you send a feedback report from the app after starting it up with the shortcut? Make sure jn the feedback options to enable sending log data and debug information?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFuller View Post
                  I’m still having this issue on 1.0.69 on 2 different iOS devices. Shortcuts properly opens HSBuddy but I don’t get the “Request sent” bubble. I tried reinstalling the app and re-adding the shortcut but it didn’t help. I’ll submit feedback inside the app too.
                  Hello! It may have been your report the one I saw earlier today, but unfortunately there was no logs included in the report. Could you help me check that the options to 'Submit application logs' and 'Include debug information' are turned on in the Feedback section before submitting a new report?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

Hello! It may have been your report the one I saw earlier today, but unfortunately there was no logs included in the report. Could you help me check that the options to 'Submit application logs' and 'Include debug information' are turned on in the Feedback section before submitting a new report?

Thanks!
                    Resubmitted!

Comment

Thanks! I believe I've found the root cause and submitted a new build with a fix to the Apple store. It may take a couple days to release due to the holidays.

Edit: The fix should available in the app store in version 1.0.70 of the app.

Comment

Working...
                      X