error after updating to 3.26.1114.49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error after updating to 3.26.1114.49

I updated today to version 3.26.1114.49 and HSbuddy will not run, getting these messages:

any thoughts?

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from HSBuddy - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM HomeSeer Info Plugin HSBuddy with ID: and Instance: has disconnected
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM Legacy-Plugin/Script HSBuddy Stopping notification category change consumer ...
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM Legacy-Plugin/Script HSBuddy Stopping device history consumer ...
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM Legacy-Plugin/Script HSBuddy Shutting down database
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM HomeSeer Error Initializing plug-in(1): HSBuddy Instance::HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.Messa ges.ScsRemoteException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Scheduler.hsapplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String pluginInstance)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
    Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.RegisterPage(String pageName, String PluginName, String PluginInstance)
    at HSPI_HSBuddy.Native.HomeSeer.RegisterPage(String name, String plugin, String instance)
    at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage.RegisterPage()
    at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.<>c.b__77_1(IWebPage page)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
    at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.InitIO(String port) Time to load: 29 milliseconds
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM HomeSeer Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin HSBuddy ...
    11/16/2021 2:46:41 PM HomeSeer Info Plugin HSBuddy has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50938

Hey

Thank you for the report. It looks like this is in HS4? I'll give it a try see if it happens for me too.

Antonio

Comment

any way to roll back, I tired replacing the plugin file with a backup from yesterday but still getting the same error.

Comment

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with HS4 and 3.26.1114.49? I have been holding off upgrading until I heard a resolution to this.

Comment

after working with Antonio I thought I had a conflict with another plugin but it turned out HS4 had issues. turning off plugins one at a time I found several plugins were doing the same problem with starting after stopping them. I did a restore from HS4 to a backup from earlier that day and it has been working great since.

Comment

Thanks for that, sounds more like a generic HS4 issue you had. I'll try the upgrade then.

Comment

Working...
            X