Error messages in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error messages in log

Getting this error message in the log at what seems randomly.
    12/8/2021 2:45:37 AM Legacy-Plugin/Script HSBuddy Method GetNotificationCategories does not exist in this plugin.

They always come in pairs at same time. No similarities between occurrences with anything happening before this message.

HSBuddy 3.18.721.0 HS4 V4.2.6.0

Originally posted by davidcald View Post
    Getting this error message in the log at what seems randomly.
    12/8/2021 2:45:37 AM Legacy-Plugin/Script HSBuddy Method GetNotificationCategories does not exist in this plugin.

They always come in pairs at same time. No similarities between occurrences with anything happening before this message.

HSBuddy 3.18.721.0 HS4 V4.2.6.0
    Hello! That missing function was added to the plugin in a later version. I would recommend upgrading via the plugin manager in HS.

Comment

Thanks for responding!

No update is showing available in PI manager. ??

Comment

Originally posted by davidcald View Post
        Thanks for responding!

No update is showing available in PI manager. ??
        That's weird! The latest available version is 3.26.1114.49 and it is showing up for me in the plugin manager in both HS3 and HS4 - could you have an updater override file perhaps? Unlikely, but it's the only thing I can think of.

Comment

So I restarted HS4 since there were some other plugins that were acting strange for updates. This cleared those up so they updated fine. But the HS4 plugin management page still shows the old version for HSBuddy. Now I can pull up the HS3 version of the plugin management page and strangely enough it shows the 3.26 version is available to update. So I ran the update there and it updated successfully and shows the correct new version in the HS4 plugin management page. Weird stuff!

Comment

Working...
          X