HSBuddy Beta Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBuddy Beta Problems

Where do you want us posting our issues should I make a new thread each time or can I just use this one thread to document issues I find on the Beta version?

I just loaded the latest Beta, and noticed immediately that my Groups seem to be broken after upgrading my first Dashboard.

I had a dashboard with a bunch of Text widgets in two columns inside a group. Now all the Text Widgets are squished together on one row. The group is still the same size, but when I tap on it it doesn't give me the group options anymore (Edit Contents, Remove Group, etc). Any thoughts?

Thanks for reporting this! I tried upgrading a few groups myself which seemed to work OK but I may have missed something. Could you send a bug report from the app? I will try setting up an identical dashboard to see if I get the same issue.

Comment

Just sent one off to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cd36 View Post
        Just sent one off to you.
        There's a new build of the Beta for both iOS and Android that fixes a few issues with group widgets. Hopefully with this new version the upgrade works this time for your dashboards. Thanks again for trying it out and reporting this!

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

There's a new build of the Beta for both iOS and Android that fixes a few issues with group widgets. Hopefully with this new version the upgrade works this time for your dashboards. Thanks again for trying it out and reporting this!
          Looks like that fixed it. I'll keep testing. Thanks!

Comment

Noticed that the degree symbol isn't showing up correctly.

This only happens in a device widget in a dashboard. In both history view and the device card it looks correct.
            Attached Files

Comment

Likely because the source may be html. I noticed that last year and asked about it.

Edit: I didn't realize that this was fixed until just now. I do remember when this was an issue.
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by cd36 View Post
                Noticed that the degree symbol isn't showing up correctly.
                Did you notice this started happening only with the Beta? This may be a bug introduced recently.

EDIT: just realized, it is indeed a regression in the beta. Will be fixed in the new build. Thanks for reporting!

Comment

Did you notice this started happening only with the Beta? This may be a bug introduced recently.

EDIT: just realized, it is indeed a regression in the beta. Will be fixed in the new build. Thanks for reporting!
                  Yes I forgot to specify but it was introduced in the beta. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I have installed the new Beta version but there are some problems.
                    The dashboards have been converted to the new version but the arrangement of the various controls is always wrong although I keep changing it (the controls move to a position that is not theirs or overlap). This applies to all converted dashboards. Are they all to be rebuilt? Furthermore, the loading of the various pages is slower. I have an android phone.

Comment

Thank you for trying the beta!

There is a new build coming coming out for both Android and iOS with a fix for the layout issue. It's currently on the approval process, should be visible within the next day or so. After updating to the new build, you can try upgrading the original dashboards once again and they should now keep their original layout.

I have not noticed the slower loading time though - could you share more details about the phone (manufacturer/model)?

Comment

Thank you for trying the beta!

There is a new build coming coming out for both Android and iOS with a fix for the layout issue. It's currently on the approval process, should be visible within the next day or so. After updating to the new build, you can try upgrading the original dashboards once again and they should now keep their original layout.

I have not noticed the slower loading time though - could you share more details about the phone (manufacturer/model)?
                        Hello ,

I installed the new beta (Build 1.0.75 (220150010). If this is the new one, unfortunately nothing has changed.
                        Reposition the controls as they should be, when the App is restarted. everything is mixed.
                        Continue to be slow. I have a Samsung A51.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post

Hello ,

I installed the new beta (Build 1.0.75 (220150010). If this is the new one, unfortunately nothing has changed.
                          Reposition the controls as they should be, when the App is restarted. everything is mixed.
                          Continue to be slow. I have a Samsung A51.

Thank you
                          That is unfortunate. If you can provide additional feedback, the following would be useful to troubleshoot:
                          1. Delete the previously upgraded dashboards
                          2. Go to Options > Feedback
                          3. Tap on "Report feedback"
                          4. Go to Dashboards, open the legacy dashboard
                          5. Tap on "Copy and upgrade"
                          6. Edit and fix the dashboard, then tap on "Save"
                          7. Restart the app
                          8. Go to Dashboards, open the upgraded dashboard
                          9. Tap on the paper-plane icon at the top-left of the screen
                          10. Finish sending the report
                          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X