Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Access Configuration Page?

Hello Everyone,
    After loosing all my HS Mobile pages (still no way to backup pages) I decided to try HS Buddy.
    I haven't had a chance yet to dig in but I did grab the Plugin and I am getting a large amount of "Cleanup Thread" log entries so when I try to load the configuration page in an attempt to perhaps turn off logging I get the following messages in my log:

Failed to retrieve plugin page HSBuddyConfiguration with: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_HSBuddy.Native.HomeSeer.<>c.b__19_1(String[] pair) at System.Linq.Enumerable.<>c__DisplayClass7_0`3.b__0(TSource x) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Native.HomeSeer.get_Users() at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage.BuildUserPairSelecto rs(String[] allowed) at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage.GetTemplateData(Stri ng queryString) at HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.WebPageBase.GetPagePlugin(String user, Int32 userRights, String queryString) at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.GetPagePlugin(String page, String user, Int32 userRights, String queryString)

I did try a different browser with no change.
    Any assistance is appreciated.
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!
Working...
X