Beta released to production?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta released to production?

Any thoughts on when the Beta will be released as a full version? There are alot of good screen scaling and auto resizing improvements made in the Beta, but the released version is quite a bit behind. Just wondering if you think it will be pushed out of Beta soon? Thanks,

Hi! Thanks for reaching out! Just coming back online after a few weeks - I will look into pushing the beta to production this week.

And also thank you for trying out the Beta! I'm taking this request as an indication that there weren't any must-fix issues in the latest beta version Let me know if that isn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
      Hi! Thanks for reaching out! Just coming back online after a few weeks - I will look into pushing the beta to production this week.

And also thank you for trying out the Beta! I'm taking this request as an indication that there weren't any must-fix issues in the latest beta version Let me know if that isn't the case.
      I didn't notice anything besides what I documented in that other thread, but I think everything was fairly minor. I didn't test sharing dashboards to other apps though as I only installed the Beta on a single device.

Comment

Working...
      X