Devices Grayed Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices Grayed Out

I have added 2 Thermostats to HS4. HS4Web view ok but in HSBuddy all I see are Gray bars. I have changed the view and grayed bars remained. Has anybody seen this? I have to be missing something. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220802-092625.png
Views:	170
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1560312

Rodger3876 it may be related to how the controls of the thermostat are setup. Could you send a bug report through the app? (Menu > Options > Feedback > Report Feedback)

Comment

avargaskun, thank you for your reply. I have sent you the report

Comment

Any Ideas?

Comment

Hello!

I took a look earlier today. I think the issue is caused by several devices that are in an odd state. Specifically:

- Devices with refs: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 appear in "Kitchen" and reference a root device with ref 24 which does not exist.
          - Devices with refs: 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 appear in "Family Room" and reference a root device with 32 which does not exist.

All these devices also have an empty string for 'name' and 'value' which is likely causing the gray boxes to appear in the app.

This could have been caused by an incomplete removal of the root device. You may need to individually remove these devices from HS. Another workaround would be to mark them as 'hidden from mobile views' in their detailed configuration.

Comment

Thank for the info I will check

Comment

Working...
            X