Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloading Dashboards to a different login?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading Dashboards to a different login?

Is it possible to download a dashboard to a different logged in user? I use different logins for each client which allows me to control permissions. I would like to use the same dashboards, however, without completely rewriting them for each login, as this is very time consuming.

Hey bebaldin yes, that should be possible. You can use HSBuddy to upload and download dashboards, across all signed in users. All dashboards for all users should be visible from the 'Manage Dashboards' function which you can access via the right-side menu on any dashboard.

Comment

Would be cool to be able to 'assign' a specific HS server stored dashboard to one/more clients. This way when the client starts up or daily or weekly or whatever... it DLs the dashboard. Thus getting updates/changes and always has the correct dashboard without any manual intervention.

Comment

Hi Ltek - currently working on better server-side dashboard management. Thank you for the suggestion - manually pushing dashboards to clients is in the list of todos.

Hopefully some of the following could be used as a workaround:

- From the Dashboards section, tap on the right-side menu, then "Manage Dashboards". Download the dashboards you're interested in and then enable 'auto-sync changes'. This will bring down to the device any changes that happened on the server every time the dashboard is loaded.
        - From the Options section, go to Home Screen, tap on Dashboards and select the dashboard you want to always launch when the app is first opened.

Comment

Working...
        X