X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning, I just attempted to update HSBuddy to the latest posted version. I am now unable to load the plugin with the following error:

Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_HSBuddy.exe Class: HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI->

Comment

Same here. Wonder if it's an issue with HS4?

Comment

Originally posted by ianmcg View Post
        Good Morning, I just attempted to update HSBuddy to the latest posted version. I am now unable to load the plugin with the following error:

Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_HSBuddy.exe Class: HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI->
        Hello! This is an issue with the latest version I published over the weekend. I've submitted a new version with a fix - hopefully it should be available for download later today.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply avargaskun

Comment

I saw a new HS buddy version this morning and attempted to install it. I got the following error.
            Apr-13 11:44:44 Error Warning, Cannot load EXE (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_HSBuddy.exe: Could not load type of field 'HSPI_HSBuddy.Cameras.IpCamera:client' (1) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
            Apr-13 11:44:44 Error Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_Chromecast.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Install/Update of package HSBuddy was successful.
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3.dll.config
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.core.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_v2.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_green.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLite-net.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/NVelocity.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Newtonsoft.Json.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/libe_sqlite3.so
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/libe_sqlite3.dylib
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/ImageResizer.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/hsbuddy/icons/delete.png
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/hsbuddy/icons/checkmark.png
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Humanizer.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/HtmlAgilityPack.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/e_sqlite3.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Autofac.dll
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_HSBuddy.exe.config
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Copying file: /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_HSBuddy.exe
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Installing package HSBuddy
            Apr-13 11:44:42 Updater Update HSPI_HSBuddy.exe downloaded successfully
            Apr-13 11:44:41 Updater Downloading update: HSBuddy
            Apr-13 11:44:41 Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

Same got errors too
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Install/Update of package HSBuddy was successful.
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3.dll.config
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.core.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_v2.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_green.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/SQLite-net.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/NVelocity.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Newtonsoft.Json.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/libe_sqlite3.so
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/libe_sqlite3.dylib
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/ImageResizer.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/html/hsbuddy/icons/delete.png
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/html/hsbuddy/icons/checkmark.png
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Humanizer.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/HtmlAgilityPack.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/e_sqlite3.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/bin/HSBuddy/Autofac.dll
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/HSPI_HSBuddy.exe.config
              Apr-13 14:54:58 Updater Copying file: /HomeSeer/HSPI_HSBuddy.exe
              Apr-13 14:54:57 Updater Installing package HSBuddy
              Apr-13 14:54:57 Updater

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                This issue requires a new version of the plugin which has been submitted but not available yet in the Downloads section. If you want to get it back up and running before the new version is available for download, you can try the following fix:
                • Download the attached file (HSPI_HSBuddy.exe.zip) and unzip its contents into your HomeSeer installation folder (replace the existing HSPI_HSBuddy.exe file)
                • Restart your HomeSeer system
                Originally posted by ae7mk View Post
                Warning, Cannot load EXE (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_HSBuddy.exe: Could not load type of field 'HSPI_HSBuddy.Cameras.IpCamera:client' (1) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
                This seems like an unrelated issue. It may be related to the version of .NET (or Mono) installed on the HS3 server. The steps under "Requirements" in this page might help resolve this issue: http://hsbuddy.avglabs.net/pages/server.html
                Attached Files

Comment

avargaskun Thanks for providing the zip file !!

Comment

avargaskun Thanks for the info. I will wait for the updated plugin to be posted.

On the second error, I see that Mono is a requirement. I have a HomeTroller SEL that can pre-installed. It has the latest updates. I attempted to install mono-devel and it fails.

running command sudo apt-get install mono-devel
                    Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: mono-devel : Depends: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.40.2) but 2.40.0-2 is to be installed Depends: pkg-config but it is not installable Recommends: mono-csharp-shell but it is not going to be installed Recommends: referenceassemblies-pcl but it is not going to be installed Recommends: msbuild but it is not going to be installed

Comment

Thank you for providing the .zip

I now am having an error with "INFO: Plugin start is pending"

Is this because switched the HS4 beta?

Comment

Working now !! With your fix.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by derekkirsch View Post
                          I now am having an error with "INFO: Plugin start is pending"

Is this because switched the HS4 beta?
                          I haven't tried running the plugin in the HS4 beta, I haven't gotten around to it unfortunately. I am not aware of any reason why it wouldn't work. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for the plug-in to start. Is there anything in the HS logs that seems suspicious?

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                          Working now !! With your fix.
                          Thank you for the update!

Comment

3.12.413.3 installed. Giving that plugin start is pending message again.
                            Log states finished initializing plugin, but still same message in plugins and there's nothing showing in list.
                            (HS4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret View Post
                              3.12.413.3 installed. Giving that plugin start is pending message again.
                              Log states finished initializing plugin, but still same message in plugins and there's nothing showing in list.
                              (HS4)
                              Found an issue on Windows for which a new version will be required: 3.12.413.10 - I've submitted the fix but it's not yet available for Download

I'm attaching the newer version here as well. If you are able to try it out can you let me know if it fixes the start pending issue?

Apologies for the multiple versions today - made a significant change to the structure of the plugin and should have ironed out the kinks better before releasing it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post

I haven't tried running the plugin in the HS4 beta, I haven't gotten around to it unfortunately. I am not aware of any reason why it wouldn't work. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for the plug-in to start. Is there anything in the HS logs that seems suspicious?
                                No errors in the log. It takes 15 seconds to load and it says it completes, but it stays pending on the plugin page

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X