X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note - so far no crashes on the iOS version after the recent upgrade.

Comment

I'm using UltraNetcam3 and have added my cameras to a dashboard, but I can't seem to find the controls for taking a snapshot as per the configuration note specified in the plugin.

Thanks.

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
        I'm using UltraNetcam3 and have added my cameras to a dashboard, but I can't seem to find the controls for taking a snapshot as per the configuration note specified in the plugin.

Thanks.

Robert
        Hi Robert. The documentation could be more clear on this. If you enable that setting in the configuration, the plugin will continuously take snapshots of the camera as long as it is visible in the app, otherwise the app will only show the last snapshot. Currently there are no controls in the app to take snapshots on demand.

Comment

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
          X