This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pciccone View Post
    I assume if a device on the clients screen is not participating (i.e no checkbox, and not enabled on the client) in geofencing it is excluded from the "all devices" during event processing, I have not tested that yet.
    That's correct. Only devices with a checkmark under Geolocation will take part on events configured with of All/Any devices.

Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
      That's correct. Only devices with a checkmark under Geolocation will take part on events configured with of All/Any devices.

Antonio.
      I can't collapse the rooms, etc on IOS. I hadn't used the app in a long time. Was this a feature that was there and has been removed?

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
        I can't collapse the rooms, etc on IOS. I hadn't used the app in a long time. Was this a feature that was there and has been removed?
        Yes, that feature was removed a while back to workaround a couple issues with performance. I think I've corrected the performance issues since, I guess I could bring collapsible groups back now

Have you tried the 'by location' tab as well? Just wondering if that view is useful compared to the collapsible groups under 'all devices'.

Comment

I don't know if others are seeing this but on my iphone the app is really buggy. Freezes a lot, crashes, etc. I'll send some reports through the app.

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
            I don't know if others are seeing this but on my iphone the app is really buggy. Freezes a lot, crashes, etc. I'll send some reports through the app.
            Please do! I have limited tested the iPhone version though did not experience those issues. Also, let me know if you see any errors from the plugin in the server that may be related.

Thanks.

Comment

Start Up Error

Hello,

I have migrated PC and reinstalled all plug ins from scratch and the error below is received when starting.

Initializing plug-in(1): HSBuddy Instance::SQLite.SQLiteException: Corrupt at SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Execute(String query, Object[] args) at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.CreateTable(Type ty, CreateFlags createFlags) at HSPI_HSBuddy.Data.Database.CreateTables() at HSPI_HSBuddy.Data.Database..ctor() at HSPI_HSBuddy.Server..ctor() at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.InitIO(String port) Time to load: 225 milliseconds

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
                Hello,

I have migrated PC and reinstalled all plug ins from scratch and the error below is received when starting.
                Hi,

Sounds like the db got corrupted after the migration. Could you try deleting or renaming the following file under your HS3 install folder: data/hsbuddy/hsbuddy.db3

I'll make a change in the plugin to do that automatically when it detects the corrupt file.

Antonio.

Comment

Antonio, thanks and yes, that rectified the issue

Comment

New plugin version

Hello!

In case you've been trying out the Geofencing feature of the plug-in, there's a new version available that includes several improvements, including:
                    • Viewing last known location of mobile clients
                    • Editing existing geofences
                    • Adding margins to geofences. Learn more about margins.

Client locations

Geofence margins

More details in the plug-in changelog. This also includes a new version of sqlite - which I was only able to briefly test on Linux and Raspberry Pi. Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Cheers,
                    Antonio

Comment

Geofence

Hi,

I get this error when trying to save a new geofence. I have none geofences from before. I also got this error in the previous version.
                      Do you know what to do?

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
                      jun-04 10:34:36 Error Posting back to plugin web page HSBuddyFences: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) ved HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) ved Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
                      jun-04 10:34:36 HSBuddy Failed to post back to plugin page HSBuddyFences with: System.FormatException: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format. ved System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.FencesPage.PostBackProc(NameValueColle ction query) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.WebPageBase.PostBackProc(String data, String user, Int32 userRights) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights)

Comment

@avargaskun

Just installed your app today so I havent tried much yet, so far it is 100x better than HStouch's free version. Have a few questions...

Geofencing:
                        Have you tested/compared your to something like PHLocation + EgiGeoZone? I'm curious if there is a speed of location update difference to Homeseer?

Any plans for 'Event Action Questions'?
                        <Example>
                        Device 'Home Geofence - Wife' changes from "not near" to "near" ... send onscreen popup to YAMA assigned user's mobile device...

"
                        Would you like to...
                        1. Unlock Front Door
                        2. Open Garage
                        3. Do Nothing
                        "
                        -- configurable in HS, not the mobile app - so different users can have different questions for the same Event
                        -- user(s) assigned to an Event Question like Pushover does.

Comment

Originally posted by kinclance View Post
                          Hi,

I get this error when trying to save a new geofence. I have none geofences from before. I also got this error in the previous version.
                          Do you know what to do?

Date/TimePriType/ErrorMessage/Source
                          jun-04 10:34:36 ErrorPosting back to plugin web page HSBuddyFences: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) ved System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) ved HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) ved Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
                          jun-04 10:34:36 HSBuddyFailed to post back to plugin page HSBuddyFences with: System.FormatException: Inndatastrengen hadde ugyldig format. ved System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.FencesPage.PostBackProc(NameValueColle ction query) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.WebPageBase.PostBackProc(String data, String user, Int32 userRights) ved HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights)
                          Hello,

Could you send me a PM with details (or a screenshot) of the parameters you're using when creating the fence? I'll use that to try to duplicate the issue you're seeing.

Thanks,
                          Antonio.

Comment

I just upgraded HS3 to .441 and when I enable HS Buddy I get this error every few seconds? has anyone else had this issue?

Jun-04 2:42:50 PMWarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 1024) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
                            Jun-04 2:42:49 PM
                            WarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
                            Jun-04 2:42:48 PM
                            WarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
                            Jun-04 2:42:47 PM
                            WarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 1024) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
                            Jun-04 2:42:46 PM
                            Jun-04 2:42:45 PM
                            WarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 1024) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

Comment

Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
                              I just upgraded HS3 to .441 and when I enable HS Buddy I get this error every few seconds? has anyone else had this issue?

Jun-04 2:42:50 PMWarningDropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 1024) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
                              Jun-04 2:42:49 PM
                              Jun-04 2:42:48 PM
                              Jun-04 2:42:47 PM
                              Jun-04 2:42:46 PM
                              Jun-04 2:42:45 PM
                              Hello,

Could you go to the HSBuddy configuration in HS3 and disable device history? I'm working on a fix for this but won't be ready for a couple more weeks.

Antonio.

Comment

Seemed to do the trick:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X