X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wposner
    replied
    Originally posted by olag00 View Post
    I dont believe I have seen this requested in the main thread but would it be possible to select a background image or change the color other than black?
    Search in the CSS for "tile-area-scheme". There are a bunch of predefined background colors you can choose from. But consider that darker is better for UIs that will be left on all the time.

Leave a comment:

• wposner
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    Wayne

I love the new look and thanks to Sputnik also for the suggestions.

A couple more requests from me:

1. Would it be possible to stack groups to use up vacant space. e.g. If I have a General group with just the clock and weather widgets, that takes up 2 tiles wide by 3 tall. There is perhaps room for another 2x2 tiles below. If I have a Locks group (only 2 locks) it would fit nicely below the General group.

2. Groups all seem to be a double tile wide currently. If I have 2 thermostats, it would be nice to have the option to stack them within the group in a single tile width. Similarly I have a whole load of devices in a group and it would be great to make this group 3 tiles wide, to save them scrolling off the bottom of the screen.

Cheers
    James
    If you'd like a three-wide group, just use "tile-group triple". There's a bunch of stuff in the CSS (metro.css) that you might find interesting. I'm sure you might even be able to nest a group within a group. But I haven't tried it.

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    I dont believe I have seen this requested in the main thread but would it be possible to select a background image or change the color other than black?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Stacking groups and varying group tile widths

Wayne

I love the new look and thanks to Sputnik also for the suggestions.

A couple more requests from me:

1. Would it be possible to stack groups to use up vacant space. e.g. If I have a General group with just the clock and weather widgets, that takes up 2 tiles wide by 3 tall. There is perhaps room for another 2x2 tiles below. If I have a Locks group (only 2 locks) it would fit nicely below the General group.

2. Groups all seem to be a double tile wide currently. If I have 2 thermostats, it would be nice to have the option to stack them within the group in a single tile width. Similarly I have a whole load of devices in a group and it would be great to make this group 3 tiles wide, to save them scrolling off the bottom of the screen.

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• olag00
    replied
    The ability to enter a second IP address. One would be used when inside the network and the second one would be for external access.

Leave a comment:

• wposner
    started a topic Feature Requests

Feature Requests

Post them here. Please include a descriptive use-case so that I can get a better understanding of the how/why the feature is being requested. This description and your thought process will help me to figure out how possibly best implement.
Working...
X