Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to display caller ID in ImperiHome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway to display caller ID in ImperiHome?

I have hsphone which announces whose calling, but sometimes it would be nice to look at an ImperiHome screen and see a CID pop up. Or a list of the most recent calls.

Any ideas how to do this?
    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
    Way2 Call
    Elk M1 Gold
    UPB HAI switches
    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Hi Tim, you could populate a virtual device with the caller id info and display that. I think on Android there's away to create a popup, but not on ios. I use the Pushover plugin to get notified about calls to our home phone line. Their is also a script on the board that shows the last x callers in a virtual device which could probably be used with IH as well. I'll try to dig up the scripts.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

That would be awesome. Thanks Al!
      -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
      Way2 Call
      Elk M1 Gold
      UPB HAI switches
      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Hi Tim,

Here's a script that populates two virtual devices, one with the last caller's name and one with the last caller's phone number. Save the script in your Scripts folder without the .txt extension. The reference IDs are hard-coded about 2/3 of the way down, so you would need to replace those with the reference IDs of your own virtual devices.

Here's how to set up the event:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1188839

Cheers
        Al

PS I need to do some clean-up on the last 10 callers script and will post that later this week.
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
        X