Error trying to access Imperihome Config web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error trying to access Imperihome Config web page

Was working earlier. Now, when trying to go into the webpage, I get "Error Getting web page from plugin page imperihomeconfig:Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I've tried restarting the Plugin and restarting Homeseer. Any ideas?
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

disable the plugin, backup Config/ImperiHome.ini then edit the original one and delete all its content. Enable the plugin, go to the config page and set the log level to Debug, then start to configure it again, if the problem happen again try to spot what setting triggers the problem.

Comment

Darn. Was hoping to avoid an "ini-ectomy". I have 34 Sensors and 68 security devices configured. I'll scrub the ini to see if I can spot something wonky.

Is there a way to "comment" out a device to see if it can isolated? It would surely beat deleting it and renumbering everything after it.

Comment

you can comment out a line in the ini file by adding a ";" at the beginning

start by manually changing the log_level to Trace and see what you get in the logs when you start the plugin.

or post your ini here, so that I can have a look.

Comment

Something was hosed in the ini file. I enabled trace logging but it didn't give me any clues. I ended up tearing apart the ini and removed a couple of duplicate security devices and renumbered the rest. I stopped the plugin, copied the revised ini, restarted the plugin. Voila! I can, once again, access the config web page.

Thanks for your assistance and for a great plugin.

Comment

Working...
          X