Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olof
    replied
    Thanks Spud, that works for me. Set the energy saving to 50 and now it controls the correct set point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by olof View Post
    When I click I can set both the temperatures so don't have the issue that gjelsvik is reporting. So only issue I have is that the main tempreature setting is defaulting to the energy save heating set point instead of the normal heat setpoint
    When there is multiple setpoints the plug-in choose the one the closest to the ambient temp as the default one. So if you don't use the "Energy Save haeting set point" at all set it to a value far from the ambient temp.

Leave a comment:

• olof
    replied
    When I click I can set both the temperatures so don't have the issue that gjelsvik is reporting. So only issue I have is that the main tempreature setting is defaulting to the energy save heating set point instead of the normal heat setpoint

Leave a comment:

• gjelsvik
    replied
    I have the same problem
    IH sends the space as a '+' so you will need to rename the "Energy Save Heat" status to "Energy+save+heat" then it will work.

I made a simillir topic about this before the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    when you tap on the themorstat widget from IH, do you see one or 2 setpoints. If 2 can you control the normal setpoint from there?

regarding the mode that doesn't work, does it have a pace in it? if so this will be fixed in the next version, the workaround is to remove the space from the label.

Leave a comment:

• olof
    replied
    Screenshot

Leave a comment:

• olof
    started a topic Problem HeatIT thermostat

Problem HeatIT thermostat

Hi there,

I have two issues with the HeatIT thermostat.
    The most important one is that it is setting the energy safe heating setpoint and I want it to set the normal heat setpoint (maybe make it configurable in the config...) second issue is I cannot set it to the energy saving mode only to heat mode so basically cannot use the HeatIT with ImperiHome at the moment

Olof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X