Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max A/C Setpoint iOS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max A/C Setpoint iOS

    I have a problem on an iOS imperihome where the max temp I can set is like 84 and Android don't have this issue. Is this adjustable somewhere that I missed? Is this issue on the Imperihome App side?

    More info: Before I get weird questions....... I have a Vacation House in the Desert of AZ that gets HOT (110-120 right now) and while I'm away I set the Garage A/C Thermostats to like 95 and house A/C to 90. I can do this with HStouch, from the Web Ui, On an Andriod imperihome or from the thermostat itself but the temp circle in impeihome doesn't go up high enough on iOS.


    Thanks,

  • #2
    I just saw in the API description page that I can send a min and max value for setpoints. Right now the plugin does not send those values, so the app probably use some default ones.

    I will try to implement it in the next version

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spud View Post
      I just saw in the API description page that I can send a min and max value for setpoints. Right now the plugin does not send those values, so the app probably use some default ones.

      I will try to implement it in the next version
      Spud,

      Thanks for the replay I'll keep an eye out for the update. I would like a setpoint on the high side atleast 95-100 if possible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by spud View Post
        I just saw in the API description page that I can send a min and max value for setpoints. Right now the plugin does not send those values, so the app probably use some default ones.

        I will try to implement it in the next version
        Any idea when the next version will be dropping? Thanks,

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks I have installed it but waiting for the family members that perfer iOS over my Android to test to see how it works.

            Comment


            • #7
              Edit: Further testing now shows imperihome on Android throws that same error and will not go above 90 also. I tested before and did not have this problem. This update seems to have broken a few little things

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                Edit: Further testing now shows imperihome on Android throws that same error and will not go above 90 also. I tested before and did not have this problem. This update seems to have broken a few little things
                what is your setpoint device range? Are you sure it goes above 90?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ofcourse its currently at at 95. I have to use homeseer web ui or hstouch to do it now though. Used to be able to do it on my andriod.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    can you capture logs at trace level please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by spud View Post
                      can you capture logs at trace level please.
                      Ok I attached the trace log removing (XXX) user and IP let me know if I missed anything. You will see at the top (last thing) I used the web Ui to reset the thermostat cooling temp back to 95.

                      For faster search the device name in the logs is "Thermostat Rear Garage Cooling 1 Setpoint"

                      And the Device number is "443" which when searched will show you the error points.

                      You'll noticed at the bottom of the logs it was originally set to 95 and can be changed to anything 90 or below from imperihome app, but can never be set to anything above 90 after that from the app.

                      All my tests and loggin were using my Andriod imperihome (my father has ios) which used to never have a problem before the last update and I just might roll back to further test again. But I haven't done that. I know I tested it before and when he was away from the house he used to call me to set it for him above 85 at the time from my phone when he couldn't do it on his iphone. So i know it used to work on mine.


                      Edit: Removed attachment
                      Last edited by integlikewhoa; September 3rd, 2017, 08:28 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Could you post a screenshot of the status graphics tab for device 443.
                        For some reason the plugin doesn't know how to set this device to 91.0 but it knows how to set it to 90.0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by spud View Post
                          Could you post a screenshot of the status graphics tab for device 443.
                          For some reason the plugin doesn't know how to set this device to 91.0 but it knows how to set it to 90.0
                          Your a genius Spud. I found the problem and corrected it as soon as I went there. I took these before screen shots to show you what I found.

                          I moved the 90 to 100 on all my thermostats. I don't really understand how the web UI worked though. I also don't know how it worked before (which seems to not be possible due to this issue unrelated to your plugin or update) and makes me think I was wrong in telling you that it did.

                          Thanks for your time and helping me get this working. Also thanks for the last update to even make this possible.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X