Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeleFragger
    replied
    this is like how photobucket was used by millions... for free... all the truck forums I'm on... and now they want upwards of $400 and I think a year!!! WTH!!!!!!

hah...
    I use flickr and supermotors.net

Leave a comment:

• jlrichar
    replied
    This is what is on their site describing premium now. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dannieboiz
    replied
    I guess at the end of the day, will those with pro and don't need the whatever features they're adding still be able to use the app.

Leave a comment:

• integlikewhoa
    replied
    Today I got the update which required me to make a user and password for their servers.

It's version 4.0 that came out today.

Added

"Smart City" (which seems to be a France thing)

Account creation

and monthly subscription to get premium.

Leave a comment:

• NickTheGreat
    replied
    I got this over the weekend too.

Is the "Premium" App the same thing as the "Pro" app? I bought "Pro" but was curious about whether there was something additional I should do?

Leave a comment:

• JMarias
    replied
    Just got the update with the message. It does appear that if you have already purchased the premium user app from the play store, then the monthly fee won't apply. They say they are adding new services over the next weeks.

My guess is that they are changing their pricing model from a one-time payment for premium to a subscription which will add more than they offer today. So far at least the users who already purchased will be grandfathered in.

Leave a comment:

• YvMo
    replied
    Same

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    Saw same... and what's a premium user?????

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    started a topic Imperihome Update

Imperihome Update

I got a message from the Imperihome app indicating that there will be a monthly subscription, anyone know what they are talking about?

Thanks,
    Aldo
Working...
X