Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple multi switches cannot be deleted

Hello,

I have about 13 multi empty multi switches appearing under the Multi Switch tab in ImperiHome. Each time I delete them they re-appear after restarting the Zee S2. Any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Current Date/Time: 4/30/2018 10:50:51 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.435
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 14 Hours 17 Minutes 53 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 359
    Number of Events: 421
    Available Threads: 392
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.28: ImperiHome
    0.0.0.38: Pushover 3P
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

any error in the logs when you try to delete them?

you can delete them manually by editing the Config/ImperiHome.ini file and deleting the [MULTI_SWITCH] section, then restart the plugin.

Comment

Hi Spud I deleted a couple successfully and they did delete with no errors showing in the log. Once I restarted however they re-appeared. I’m using a Mac but can hook up a keyboard and monitor to the Zee if need be to change things if needed.

Comment

you could try to change the device mapping field for those multi switches and then delete them.

to access your Zee command line without hooking up a keyboard and mouse, you can use ssh.

Comment

Thank you Spud for your help!

Unfortunately I've assigned each a device and then deleted them but the problem still persists upon restart. I've tried many times to SSH to the Zee but my password is never accepted. I do however have a keyboard and monitor already hooked up to the Zee.

Comment

for ssh try homeseer/hsthsths3 as user/password

Comment

I've tried that and many others but still receive wrong password. On restart though I noticed a lot of errors that might be ImperiHome related. I've attached a screenshot below.
              Attached Files

Comment

hmm, it looks like you have several instances of the ImperiHome process running. You should kill them or reboot your Zee.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  hmm, it looks like you have several instances of the ImperiHome process running. You should kill them or reboot your Zee.
                  Hi Spud,

I've turned off the plugin & restarted (no success) and deleted the plugin, restarted, and reinstalled Imperihome, but still have these phantom multi-switches. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do.

Comment

After deleting ImperiHome, restarting the zee and then reinstalling ImperiHome I got these errors in the log. They are greek to me but hopefully you might see something useful in them 😄.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HSbibo View Post
                      After deleting ImperiHome, restarting the zee and then reinstalling ImperiHome I got these errors in the log. They are greek to me but hopefully you might see something useful in them 😄.
                      To restart from scratch you need to delete the file Config/ImperiHome.ini (deleting the plugin is not enough). Then restart the plugin. Do you still see errors in the log when it starts?

Also do you have a valid license for the plugin?

Comment

I restarted this morning and the only error in the log thus far is this:

May-02 8:52:25 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ImperiHome, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have tried everything imaginable password wise to access the zee (using monitor & keyboard) with no luck. Always get wrong password so I can't delete the ini file.

I do have a valid license for the plugin.

Comment

well, in this case you need to ask HST support to help you access your Zee.

Comment

Hi Spud,

HS Support was able to help. Matt is awesome BTW. Anyway I am now able to delete the .ini file but would hate to have to start from scratch. Is that my only option?

Comment

try first by only deleting the [MULTI_SWITCH] section

Comment

Working...
                              X