Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSbibo
    replied
    Thank you Spud, I did as you instructed and that solved the problem! You are awesome!! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by HSbibo View Post
    Hi Spud,

Where is the Multi Home section located?
    in the ImperiHome.ini file
    make a backup of this file first, then edit it and delete the [MULTI_SWITCH] section

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    Hi Spud,

Where is the Multi Home section located?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    try first by only deleting the [MULTI_SWITCH] section

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    Hi Spud,

HS Support was able to help. Matt is awesome BTW. Anyway I am now able to delete the .ini file but would hate to have to start from scratch. Is that my only option?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    well, in this case you need to ask HST support to help you access your Zee.

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    I restarted this morning and the only error in the log thus far is this:

May-02 8:52:25 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin ImperiHome, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have tried everything imaginable password wise to access the zee (using monitor & keyboard) with no luck. Always get wrong password so I can't delete the ini file.

I do have a valid license for the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by HSbibo View Post
    After deleting ImperiHome, restarting the zee and then reinstalling ImperiHome I got these errors in the log. They are greek to me but hopefully you might see something useful in them 😄.
    To restart from scratch you need to delete the file Config/ImperiHome.ini (deleting the plugin is not enough). Then restart the plugin. Do you still see errors in the log when it starts?

Also do you have a valid license for the plugin?

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    After deleting ImperiHome, restarting the zee and then reinstalling ImperiHome I got these errors in the log. They are greek to me but hopefully you might see something useful in them 😄.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    hmm, it looks like you have several instances of the ImperiHome process running. You should kill them or reboot your Zee.
    Hi Spud,

I've turned off the plugin & restarted (no success) and deleted the plugin, restarted, and reinstalled Imperihome, but still have these phantom multi-switches. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    hmm, it looks like you have several instances of the ImperiHome process running. You should kill them or reboot your Zee.

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    I've tried that and many others but still receive wrong password. On restart though I noticed a lot of errors that might be ImperiHome related. I've attached a screenshot below.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    for ssh try homeseer/hsthsths3 as user/password

Leave a comment:

• HSbibo
    replied
    Thank you Spud for your help!

Unfortunately I've assigned each a device and then deleted them but the problem still persists upon restart. I've tried many times to SSH to the Zee but my password is never accepted. I do however have a keyboard and monitor already hooked up to the Zee.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    you could try to change the device mapping field for those multi switches and then delete them.

to access your Zee command line without hooking up a keyboard and mouse, you can use ssh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X