Revisionlog for changes made to the plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisionlog for changes made to the plugin

Just wondering... when I see updates to the plugin, is there is a description of what was changed?

Perhaps if there is, someone can point me to it? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

That's generally counter to how I like to work things. I'd like to know first, then base a decision. Generally, I've not run into issues in the past, but would prefer to know what/why I should update the plugin.
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
      That's generally counter to how I like to work things. I'd like to know first, then base a decision. Generally, I've not run into issues in the past, but would prefer to know what/why I should update the plugin.
      Apologies. I deleted my original reply after I realised this is a plugin-specific forum and your question referred to this plugin.
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W7HP SP1, HSTouch, W800, Ztroller, TI103
      Intel Atom D2500 4GB RAM 60GB SSD

Comment

Release notes are now accessible from the updater., click the "release Info" link
        Click image for larger version

Name:	releaseinfo.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1256778

Comment

Perfect!!! Thanks.

I never thought about looking there for release notes.

Robert

Comment

Working...
          X