Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aldo
    replied
    Spud, what a huge difference! Great job, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
    I might return to imperihome now. Would you make the next version available for linux too?
    version 3.0.0.29 is already available for Linux.

version 3.0.0.32 with UI enhancements will be available for Linux as soon as I release it out of beta, next week or so.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    I might return to imperihome now. Would you make the next version available for linux too?

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    spud lag issues are gone... love the 'edit' feature. Device 'patterns' next? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    In version 3.0.0.32, I have added the Edit column for Sensors, Multi Switchs, RGB Lights, and Shutters
    Thanks spud, works great!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    In version 3.0.0.32, I have added the Edit column for Sensors, Multi Switchs, RGB Lights, and Shutters

Leave a comment:

• Ltek
    replied
    Not sure I understand.
    On/Off devices, dimmers, door locks and thermostats are already added automatically (assuming the devices "Control Use" properties are set correctly), but I can't add other type of devices automatically because there is no field in HS3 that tells if a device is a security device, a sensor, etc...
    I would think all devices have patterns. Example: Rgb lights have Hue, Saturation, Color Temperature, etc.
    The plugin could auto recognize these patterns. We have enough users, with tons of devices, to be able to accurately capture these patterns. You could even create a method where we could input our own patterns (ini or something), thus testing them before releasing the pattern for community use

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• chapa
    replied
    Thanks spud, elegant. Works for me too.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    In version 3.0.0.31, in the security devices tab, I have added an edit column. Now to edit something, you need first to click the edit button on that line.
    Please test and let me know. If that works ok without any lag, I will do the same for all other device type.
    thanks
    Thanks spud, that works great!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    In version 3.0.0.31, in the security devices tab, I have added an edit column. Now to edit something, you need first to click the edit button on that line.
    Please test and let me know. If that works ok without any lag, I will do the same for all other device type.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• chapa
    replied
    Config load is instant.
    Clicking on Sensors tab leads to 6-7 delay for around 35 sensors.
    Clicking to change something (eg, Name, Group) leads to another 6-7 seconds delay. Which I think is the time to render the html. All 35 combos with same near 1000 devices.
    It is a bit better, but still an issue. I doubt I can have the nerves to add another 35 Sensors.

spud, why dont you keep the devices in some js array, or even hidden input combo, and show it on demand.
    You can then attach this prefilled combobox in the DOM where there is a need to expand it. User cant have two combos opened at same time.
    If this is the case of course.

I did a Chrome Performance, for 25 seconds. This was the time needed to do 3 Rooms renames.
    Had 21secs of scripting at 100% cpu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imperi.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	1277803

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied

Does it still takes more than 1 minute when you try to change something on the Security or Sensors tab?
    Just added a sensor, yes, it still takes more than a minute, even if I subtract the time to find the right device in the drop down list.

Leave a comment:

• chapa
    replied
    CantCwait to test it, later.
    One suggestion regarding device recognition.

In my case I have zwave blinds having binary and multilevel child devices.
    Multilevel had Open, Close, Stop, Start up/down. It can't be mistaken being a motorized device.
    Instead, I have one Lamp with On/off for the binary switch and one dimmer for the multilevel child device.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    As an FYI, I have 48 Security Devices configured and 40 Sensors.
    Does it still takes more than 1 minute when you try to change something on the Security or Sensors tab?

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    As an FYI, I have 48 Security Devices configured and 40 Sensors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X