Pushing commands to the API server to change tablet pages stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushing commands to the API server to change tablet pages stopped working

I have an event that causes the page to change on the tablets around my house. Noticed today it is no longer working.... I keep getting this error :

​INFO WebException: ConnectFailure Unable to connect to the remote server

​​​​​​I haven't changed anything, and the tablets all seem to still control my devices fine.

any ideas?

UPDATE: this is still working.... just flakey at times. I think the culprit is a couple of my tablets are Amazon Fires... and while that does work, if it is happens to be on the amazon home page it will throw the error. FYI for anyone with similar issues.

Comment

I use a few Amazon tablets and it works for me. One tablet runs Imperihome full time - meaning, IH is always showing and I have an app to force IH to always be on screen. I basically have an Imperihome 'kiosk'. The other Amazon tablet and Samsung tablet uses other apps so I'll test those.

Comment

I now, have this same problem. My two Lenovo Yoga Tabs updated the ImeriHome software over the weekend and now they do not "wake and go to page" like they used to - I have changed nothing else on the tablets. My tablets are wall mounted and run ImperiHome full-time. I can see that the events run as programmed, but have not checked the logs for any additional information yet.

Comment

Anyone else having the issue? My tablets are not responding at all, events fire everytime. I see this in the logs, timestamp matches the event triggers.
          Mar-14 5:07:54 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 5:07:19 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 5:06:44 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 5:03:21 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 5:02:47 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:59:50 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:51:41 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:39:07 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:37:51 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:32:18 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:31:44 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:31:22 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:30:19 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:29:41 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:28:58 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:28:11 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:26:18 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:15:51 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:15:34 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
          Mar-14 4:13:58 PM ImperiHome INFO WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out

Comment

Working...
          X