Multi accounts in MyHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi accounts in MyHS

I pay for MyHS remote premium, I have two houses and I have made two separate user account names besides my master user account name and linked one house to each name so when loging in this auto directs that one user name and password to the right house vs. a choose which one account list like the master has.
    I have has this working for years now. But recently this is not working and only in Imperihome. When I try to create a new system or if I try to fix/update the connection in imperihome it only finds my Main house even if I'm using the other username. I can never get the option of my 2nd home. If i login from web browser my.hs it connects directly to the right house when using the correct user and only brings up the option to choose if I use the master. I have also went into my premium account settings and double checked the accounts were linked correctly.

When testing https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi/system in a browser after login I also seem to only get the wrong house also like in the app.

Anything changed (probley month or more ago is when this first happened and i been lazy)? Direct still works its only a my.hs multi account issue.

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post

When testing https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi/system in a browser after login I also seem to only get the wrong house also like in the app.
    If you can confirm the above, then the problem is somewhere on myhs server, in this case I will notify Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

If you can confirm the above, then the problem is somewhere on myhs server, in this case I will notify Rich.
      I can confirm this and I do believe the problem is on their side, but I haven't went to them yet due to the fact My.HS website works and I figured that was about as far as they support it.

Here is how I tested incase I'm doing something wrong on my end.

I use chrome normally and I have alot of cashed and cookies and passwords saved so using chrome if I was last logged in to my.hs with my 2nd house, I close the tab and open a new one and enter https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi/system it will not even ask me for a password and it will show the correct 2nd house. Returned response which is this case is {"id":"HS3 HAVASU","apiversion":1}. If I close the tab and open my.hs and login to my main house, close tab and retest the above I get my Main house HS3 not Havasu. So all seems working.

If I close chrome and go into IE explorer which I don't use and have nothing saved it prompts me for a User/password each time and then downloads a .json file which I open and no matter which user login I use it comes up with my Main House response never the Havasu one.

Opened Chrome on my phone and it promoted for User/Password and despite using Havasu user name I got my Main house response returned.

Thanks,
      JIM

Comment

When you use a URL like:

https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi/system

You have to include the user/pass on the query like:

?user=USER&pass=PASS

or it uses the cookie saved in your browser. Open an incognito browser to test just so the cookie does not get used. So in imperihome how do you set up access? I assume the user/pass is included?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich,

I tried that with the username that is associated with my 2nd house and I only get the main house.

Comment

Can you PM me the username you are using, the username tells MyHS which system to connect to so I want to check your account.

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
            Rich,

I tries that with the username that is associated with my 2nd house and I only get the main house.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Pm's sent and I have checked a few times and made sure this account is directed to only the Havasu or 2nd home.

Comment

Rich,

More testing has found the problem is with a capitol letter. If I use a capitol "H" in Havasu in the username it doesn't not work right and goes to the wrong house. But in the MYHS premium setup you can clearly see my user name has a capitol H. If i use all lower case then it directs to the correct havasu house.

Comment

Working...
                X