Display device status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display device status

Is it possible to display the actual HS device statis?
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Yes.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      Yes.
      Brill, now you would'nt like to drop a hint how?
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
        Brill, now you would'nt like to drop a hint how?
        Tap an open tile.
        Select 'Data'.
        Select the device group and the device of interest.
        Select the widget style you want to use.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Option not there. In what state should it be in edit mode or not.
          sigpic

Comment

It works the same for me in either mode. I usually add widgets in normal mode. What options do you have? Have you enabled the devices you want to see in the plug-in?

This is what my screen looks like:

Click image for larger version  Name:	AddWidget.PNG Views:	1 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	1300808

Comment

Working...
            X