Latest Imperihome update and events no longer show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Imperihome update and events no longer show up

I just updated 2 Android devices to the latest Imperihome and now all my events are missing. If I pull up the list of data to add a new widget the devices are there and the categories for events are there but there are 0 events showing.
    Kind of a big deal for me as I utilize a lot of events.
    Does anyone else see this? Or better yet have a solution?

What is your version of the ImperiHome app?
    I will try to reproduce the problem but can you confirm that your events are all enabled in the Events tab of the config page?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      What is your version of the ImperiHome app?
      I will try to reproduce the problem but can you confirm that your events are all enabled in the Events tab of the config page?
      Imperihome v4.3.8
      and yes, events are enabled in the HS Imperihome config and show up there just fine.
      So far I've updated 2 copies and they are both exhibiting the same behavior.

A 3rd tablet I have not updated Imperihome yet (its on v4.3.7) and the events run and show up just fine on that device)
      Devices still seem to work in both versions. All devices are Android- all on different versions from v4.4.2 to 8.0.

Also all devices are connected to the local lan using a local IP in the config.

Comment

I have just updated to ImperiHome v4.3.8, and events are still working fine for me.
        Have you try to force a reload on the IH app?
        Also, try to enable only 1 event from the config page, and see if that helps.

If you can't figure it out, please set the log level to trace and capture the json data sent to the app (with only 1 event enabled)

Comment

I can confirm the same problem. After updating Imperihome just a few minutes ago, Events are 100% Gone. Event sections/titles show but (0 data) is next to them and no events are in the list. I restarted HS3 and IH and rebuilt the plugin cache.

ALSO 100% missing... RGB Lights & Multi-Switches

Comment

please provide more details (screenshots and trace log) because RGB Lights and multi switchs are still working for me on an Android phone with IH app version 4.3.8

Comment

please provide more details (screenshots and trace log) because RGB Lights and multi switchs are still working for me on an Android phone with IH app version 4.3.8
              attached zip file has photos & trace

In Plugin...
              Turned on Trace
              Rebuilt Cache

In IH Android app...
              Reloaded data
              rebooted phone
              Attached Files

Comment

I found the problem, it's a bug in the IH app with the MultiSwitch that have numerical values as choices. On the first occurrence of such a multiswitch in the json data, everything that is defined after that is ignored.
                I will report the bug to IH, but for now the workaround is to disable such multiswitchs.

For you Ltek, you have 4 of them they are called "Remote Control", "Low Speed", "Mid Speed", "High Speed"
                thanks for posting your logs, that helped me a lot

Comment

I found the problem, it's a bug in the IH app with the MultiSwitch that have numerical values as choices. On the first occurrence of such a multiswitch in the json data, everything that is defined after that is ignored.
                  I will report the bug to IH, but for now the workaround is to disable such multiswitchs.

For you Ltek, you have 4 of them they are called "Remote Control", "Low Speed", "Mid Speed", "High Speed"
                  thanks for posting your logs, that helped me a lot
                  This bug must be new... my setup has been working for well over a year.

RGB lights and Events no longer working -- they were... did you find the problem there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

RGB lights and Events no longer working -- they were... did you find the problem there?
                    This the same problem, RGBLights and Events are at the end of the list in the json. Everything that is after the multiswitchs which are causing problem will not show up.

Comment

This the same problem, RGBLights and Events are at the end of the list in the json. Everything that is after the multiswitchs which are causing problem will not show up.
                      Se. My other post. Cameras arent working either when setup from within the plugin.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

IH dev said they have identified the bug and it will be fixed in the next version

Comment

IH dev said they have identified the bug and it will be fixed in the next version
                          Cool. I went back to the prior version. Works fine. Thx for the help

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated with a new version of IH today and this issue has been fixed. IH version now 4.3.9. Thanks for the quick response Spud!

Comment

Working...
                            X