Suddenly Weird Camera Behavoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly Weird Camera Behavoir

I have about 10 cameras in Blue iris that I setup through the camera tab in the IH config..... work perfectly on local LAN.

today, I notice that suddenly it says It can stream an image so various and what seem to be random cameras. a bit later they all work again. All seem fine when using the blue iris client.

I don't see anything in the logs, so not even sure where to trouble shoot yet. thought i'd come here first and see if anyone has seen anything strange?

A little more weirdness. I rebuild the logs in the IH plugin. Go to one android device and try to add a new camera widget. under the cameras tab in IH, I see all my cameras, and two widgets for each (still shot and motion).

On a separate android device, I try the same thing, and I see a slightly different list, with only 1 widget for each camera.

and I've reloaded both devices multiple times after rebuilding the IH logs.

I turned debug mode on, rebuilt cache, and got this in the log:
    May-10 6:58:56 PM ImperiHome ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSDeviceObject.FromCamera(Camera cam)

Comment

This is definitely a problem the plugin I think. Cameras set up with the same URLs directly in IH still work.

spud, any help appreciated

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Has it ever worked for you? If so what did you change?
        There are some known problems with IH and the ISS API on some Android versions, read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...d-update/page2
        Could you post here what you have in the [CAMERAS] section of ImperiHome.ini?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          Has it ever worked for you? If so what did you change?
          There are some known problems with IH and the ISS API on some Android versions, read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...d-update/page2
          Could you post here what you have in the [CAMERAS] section of ImperiHome.ini?
          didn't change a thing when I noticed the problem. when I started to troubleshoot, I added some user/passwords to the cameras, as I didn't have them on all (but that didn't seem to matter).
          Rebuilt the cache a few times and reloaded various devices... seems pretty random.

Here's another weird one. Sometimes they seem to show up again, but the image is from several days ago, and If I click on the widget, it' says unable to stream.

I wonder if there was an update on the BI side that messed things up as well?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-05-14 085632.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	1304804

Comment

I am experiencing a similar issue with Ubiquiti cameras. Worked just fine up until yesterday (I think, at least that's when I noticed the issue). The cameras show up properly in the data list when creating a widget, but when I select the live camera widget it just spins endlessly... All of the old cameras widgets that were already set up are blank when clicked on and have a icon camera image with a red "do not enter" type circle on them. Pretty sure this mess happened after the 4.3.9 update.

Comment

Working...
            X