Multiswitch NOT working with iOS on latest release on some devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiswitch NOT working with iOS on latest release on some devices

It appears that with the last iOS update that some of the multiswitch functions for devices are not working. This includes a Z-wave water shut off valve, Z-wave Light Bulb, Z-wave garage door opener. All of these were working correctly and reporting status up until the latest update. I love this UI and use it all the time for my second home. Can someone please comment if they are seeing this issue and if the developer is aware of it. Thank you!

I noticed that on one of my devices. I switched it to an on/off device for now, but have not noticed if other multi-switch devices are affected. Do you get any errors in the log when trying to use a multi-switch device? This is the message I saw in the log:
    ImperiHome ERROR can't find id_open control for device 6370
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Just checked another multiswitch device and it has the same issue. spud Can you recreate this issue? Is it on the plugin side, or did something change on the app?

Comment

I'm getting the same error code:
        ImperiHome ERROR can't find id_on control for device 412
        This was working before the software upgrade. Pretty sure it was both an iOS and Plugin update in the last 3 weeks. Looks like a mapping issue from the IH to the device. Something is broken or got wiped out. I have tried to rebuild the cache with no luck. Thanks for any help restoring the function. It is really critical to my deployment.

Comment

Same problem for me. Could it be, from release notes *Update ISS devices?

Comment

same for me. my post is here

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...ct-to-homeseer

Comment

I have the same issue.
              juin-20 07:40:07 Device Control Device: Virtual Status Device Alarm Partition Status to Disarmed (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
              juin-20 07:39:08 ImperiHome ERROR can't find id_disarmed control for device 1392
              juin-20 07:38:57 ImperiHome ERROR can't find id_disarmed control for device 1392

thanks

Olivier

Comment

I can reproduce the problem with the iOS app version 4.3.4
                It's caused by a breaking change or possibly a bug introduced in this version, I'm going to ask the developer for more information and will get back to you with a fix. Thanks.

Comment

The developer said it's fixed in the new beta version that can be installed through the TestFlight app. Unfortunately for some reason TestFlight crash on my ipad, so I can't test the beta.

If you want to test by yourself you can register to the beta program here: https://evertygo.typeform.com/to/tF1wkQ

Comment

Hello -- thank you for working on resolving this issue. I tried the above link and could not get to where I need to download the App or Redeem the Code to download in TestFlight. is it possibly to post the Beta in the HomeSeer Beta section? Or provide a link where I can generate the Redeem Code. Thanks again, Chris

Comment

I downloaded the TestFlight IH version yesterday and all appears to be working and fixed. I'm sure you have a final QA process but appreciate the quick turnaround on the fix and look for the release version soon! Thank you, Chris

Comment

I've tested as well and all good with the latest beta of the IH app.

Comment

Working...
                        X