Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm currently having problems with Connected2 again. Connected11 is working.

EDIT: https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi/system gets a "this site can not be reached"

Comment

I got the same problem. No problem connecting local, but imperihome cant connect vie 4g. I can connect vis myhs with no problem via 4g. Tried connected11 and connected22 with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Radhoo View Post
        I got the same problem. No problem connecting local, but imperihome cant connect vie 4g. I can connect vis myhs with no problem via 4g. Tried connected11 and connected22 with no luck.
        You shouldn't try to connect directly to connected11 or connected22, you should always use connected2 which is supposed to route the traffic to the correct server.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the information. But I still get the "invalid response from API" does the problem have to do with the server or is the problem on the client?

Comment

Solved the problem. I was using a norwegian letter in my hs password. Imperihome don't like the letter Ø.

Comment

hello all .

Since a couple of weeks I have also this problem, it is working fine and suddenly Imperihome stops working.
              When I use the configuration wizard with https://connected2.homeseer.com/issapi I get an error :"invalid response from API" .
              And than a day later it is working again.

It isn't working now for example , when I insert this url in the chrome browser , I get this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-01 16_14_25-connected2.homeseer.com_issapi.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1350960

Anyone knows what could be wrong?
              Thanks,
              Cor

Comment

I'm having this same issue randomly not working for 1-2 weeks also. Currently I can use HStouch no problem but I can't use imperihome app due to this problem. SPUD can you have something look into this. I has to be a My HS issue.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                  I'm having this same issue randomly not working for 1-2 weeks also. Currently I can use HStouch no problem but I can't use imperihome app due to this problem. SPUD can you have something look into this. I has to be a My HS issue.
                  If you are having these sorts of issues you might open a ticket with HomeSeer support.

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post

If you are having these sorts of issues you might open a ticket with HomeSeer support.
                    HomeSeer don't like talking to me.

When I reach out to them about these issues as I have in the past. They have me open MyHS login and connect to my system then say everything is fine its not their problem. They then tell me to reach out to the plugin author and use the forums as this is a single plugin issue.

So I really don't have good luck with them listening to me. I have better luck with tagging RICH or something on the forum post. I know HS will wait for SPUD to confirm an issue before they will waist their time with me.

Comment

For the record using my HS touch, HomeSeer Mobile or logging into myhs to access the system remotely does work fine. It something when only using Imperihome remotely.

It's also not the same problem as this thread originally started out as. Changing the server doesn't work and as "Corvl1" posted it seems to find the HomeSeer controller but then say it can't connect to it. If the controller was powered down and offline it throws a different error.

Comment

Rich is aware of the problem as some other services like Geofency are impacted, see this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-working/page2

Comment

Working...
                        X