Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get a Virtual Device to show up as well multiswich I guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a Virtual Device to show up as well multiswich I guess?

So I have a few Virtual Devices, and they all have multi values. For example:

TOD has 8 values: morning, day, afternoon, supper, evening, turn down, night and wake up
    Media has 6 values: cd, dvd, radio, internetradio, tv and off

As I am new to all this with ImperiHome it feels like I am missing something? Just do not know what...

For example that TOD Virtual Device, which I kind of expected to be what I think is called a multi swich, but I can only get a widget that shows the current value and not a selection of all 8 values?

Or the Media which would be nice to get 6 buttons, again I can only get one widget that shows current value...

So how do I get this?

For devices to appear as multiswitches in ImperiHome, you have to configure them form the plugin Config page > Multiswitch tab.

Comment

Very strange. I just restarted the app in my Sony Android tablet, and now it just works. Yes, I already added them to multiswitch tab, I just could not trigger the multiswitch input user interaction, and after restart of the app well it just works.

Super!

Comment

Originally posted by larhedse View Post
        Very strange. I just restarted the app in my Sony Android tablet, and now it just works. Yes, I already added them to multiswitch tab, I just could not trigger the multiswitch input user interaction, and after restart of the app well it just works.

Super!
        Don't forget to reload Imperihome on the tablet if you make any changes in homeseer. Just tap the little circle arrow on the top

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X