Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get icon from a virtual device into ImperiHome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to get icon from a virtual device into ImperiHome?

So I have a virtual device that has 8 fixed values, each value (from zero to 7) represents a radio channel, or favorite if you like. Each value has it own icon with the graphic from that radio station defined. Any chance to get that graphic icon over to Imperhome app?

Originally posted by larhedse View Post
    So I have a virtual device that has 8 fixed values, each value (from zero to 7) represents a radio channel, or favorite if you like. Each value has it own icon with the graphic from that radio station defined. Any chance to get that graphic icon over to Imperhome app?
    you should be able to add it as a multiswitch in the Imperihome config settings... but there is no way to have an image (that I know of) for each of those in the single dashboard widget.

I'd probably create 8 separate widgets that showcase each. you can definitely do 2 images for a single widget indicating an Off/On state. then you could have a series of events for each one. when one is selected and is "on", the others are all set to "off". On your dashboard, you'd have 7 channels that were off, and 1 channel that was on.

I used to do something similar with a speaker selector switch.

Comment

Working...
    X