Help-ImperiHome quit working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help-ImperiHome quit working

Please help. Suddenly IH on my android phone quit working. Everyy device says ....not found. Check that the system is enabled and reachable and try reload devices. When I use configuration wizard, the settings are correct but it just keeps validating forever. No changes in the HS plugin have been changed that I can see and the plugin is enabled. Can anyone help?
    Thanx

Usually this is an internet issue. .. how are you connecting in the wizard? Local or MyHS?

Comment

I had the same issue this weekend. Exactly the same config, same settings as my wife's phone (that was working). Couldn't get it configured to work - tried MyHS, tried local-only etc all to no avail. Gave up. Tried it the next day and it was working... <Shrug> I know it's not much help but it was doing exactly the same thing: spinning on validating forever.

Comment

Originally posted by WinoOutWest View Post
        I had the same issue this weekend. Exactly the same config, same settings as my wife's phone (that was working). Couldn't get it configured to work - tried MyHS, tried local-only etc all to no avail. Gave up. Tried it the next day and it was working... <Shrug> I know it's not much help but it was doing exactly the same thing: spinning on validating forever.
        Tried it tonight and everything is working perfectly. There is really something weird here. Unfortunately, when didn't work, I was away from home ane needed it. Now I'm home and it works. (Don't think it's local wifi vs internet-it didn't work this morning either way-now it works fine).

Comment

I had problems locally the other day. I set it to remote connection only and it was working.

But I have also had MyHS server issues in the past where it was the opposite. Only local worked. So who knows anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X