Error login into imperihome web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error login into imperihome web site

when trying to login on the website of imperihome i am getting the error message : This site can’t be reached

i want to give imperihome a second change as client on my 10" tablet.

I have experienced the same error, Spud do you know what the status is on Imperihome?

Comment

I have experienced the same thing. I am surprised that out of all the Imperihome users, that there is no news on the internet about this issue. I can ping imperihome.com but cannot ping account.imperihome.com. I can't login, change my password or create a new account. If anyone knows anything, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Please contact imperihome
        contact@imperihome.com

Comment

Thanks Miamijerry. I'll do just that. Have you logged out of Imperihome? If not, do not log out or you will not be able to log back in and modify your dashboard or even display it.

Comment

Also Support@imperihome.com BUT there appears to be no one at any of these address...

Comment

I have a strange feeling after all of the time and money invested in the Imperihome dashboards that they have abandoned this product. I hope not, but I think so.

Comment

I am wondering if Spud knows anything about the ImperiHome status. He developed an ImperiHome plugin that we are using so I'm hoping he's vested and might know something.

Comment

No sorry, I don't know anything.
                  I will try to email the few contacts I have at ImperiHome

Comment

Thank you Spud. Appreciate you sending a few emails to see what is going on. Jose

Comment

for those of you who are "locked out" as in logged off or are trying to transfer to a new device. I found if you have the means to export a config (or happen to have one laying around) the open with process worked for me and got me back up and running. I was luck enough to resurrect my dying tablet long enough to export to google drive (built in feature to imperihome) then access it from new device and use "open with" imperihome and it loaded the config and began running.

Comment

Yes, that works if you had a config saved somewhere. If you cannot login, you cannot export or import.

Comment

I have had the same problem, can't login, can't set up new devices, can't add devices on app for ios. Reached out to imperihome help with no response, seems like no one is there, possibly due to the virus, but I'm ready to drop them and move on to some other dashboard type control, just wish there was something as good as imperihome

Comment

Originally posted by josed1963 View Post
                            Yes, that works if you had a config saved somewhere. If you cannot login, you cannot export or import.
                            You can export / import locally, or to places like Google Drive, etc... you only need Imperihome's server for "on your account" option.

Comment

I came across the same problem yesterday after I tried logging out to see if it would resolve an issue I had. After I was unable to login I then made the mistake of logging out of my mobile and trying that, of course I had the same issue. I checked the account section on imperihome.com and realised they had issues. I've tried to contact them both via FB and a support ticket but not heard back yet. I have a couple of backups so will try to copy them over.

Comment

Working...
                              X