No announcement yet.

Error login into imperihome web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who were "grandfathered" in to the ImperiHome Pro application, I believe there are still some places where you can find various versions of the apk file to reinstall the program that you paid for. If you have an exported configuration file (or if you can get one from a friend) you should be able to get the app up and running again and then modify the interface. I used the apk file for the version that I purchased to restore an installation on an android device that had died. I exported a configuration from another device and opened it using ImperiHome and it worked just fine for me.

Comment

To clarify, I use ImperiHome locally. I have no need to access it remotely (from outside my LAN). There are "modded" versions of the APK out there that may allow one to host locally, but I've not explored this as I have no need for it. I can't speak to the legitimacy or functionality of these modified programs. I can say that ImperiHome has continued to function locally for me.

Comment

Hi All,

Just found an awesome workaround to avoid the IH login brick wall.

Simply create an Android Shortcut widget on your desktop ! It'll ask which initial screen to launch with and that's it. Move the widget icon wherever you wish and launch IH with it from now on.

You're welcome. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Daveyboy View Post
          Hi All,

Just found an awesome workaround to avoid the IH login brick wall.

Simply create an Android Shortcut widget on your desktop ! It'll ask which initial screen to launch with and that's it. Move the widget icon wherever you wish and launch IH with it from now on.

You're welcome. :-)
          Tremendous find. Thank you.

Comment

CRAP!

Just got a new phone (Samsung S20) , got the latest APK from Imperihome and the pro APK as well (extracted it from my previous phone).
            On another phone I just installed those APKs , and imported the configuration file (I posted this a couple of posts ago).

Just tried this on my new phone , but like the others , I can not get past this login screen.

What does work is:
            import the APK file and all works , but as soon as I close the app , I can´t re-open it , I have to import the config file again. a lot of clicks to get to the dashboard :-(

I tried the above workaround , adding a widget of the config file on the home screen , but I need to set my pin-code from the config file , click "yes" for all the options to import , and than select the dashboard.

I works but ........

Anyone found another way?
            I looked for the modded APK , but this did the some , opening the app > straight into the logon screen.

Thanks,
            Cor

Comment

I created shortcuts (desktop widgets) directly to dashboards and it doesnt open the login screen... goes directly in.

Comment

How do you get around the passcode from the config file. And does it startup to the dashboard automatically?

Thanks,
                Cor

Comment

Working...
                X