Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is imperihome going to see ecobee and tuya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is imperihome going to see ecobee and tuya?

In hs4, imperihome isn't seeing Ecobee or Tuya, will this be possible in the future?

In case you didn't see it, Imperihome's parent company declared bankruptcy. Don't log out or you likely won't get back in. I don't use it but I've seen the threads about it.

Comment

Kevin is correct. That said, if you are running the Ecobee plugin, then Imperihome will see it ...works fine.

Comment

This is very sad, been using IH for many many years. I'm not seeing any Ecobee devices in the IH thermostat page. did you guys have to do anything special?

Comment

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
          This is very sad, been using IH for many many years. I'm not seeing any Ecobee devices in the IH thermostat page. did you guys have to do anything special?
          Per my point above, are you running the Homeseer ecobee plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevb View Post
            In case you didn't see it, Imperihome's parent company declared bankruptcy. Don't log out or you likely won't get back in. I don't use it but I've seen the threads about it.
            How do you know... You in contact with them? Would be great if they open sourced the code. The app is 95% fantastic... a little work and it would be stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post

Per my point above, are you running the Homeseer ecobee plugin?
              Yes I am, or I wouldn't be posting the question in the Homeseer forum.

Comment

Not sure about the Ecobee plugin in HS4, but in HS3 you installed spud' s ecobee plugin..once that is working you go into config settings for the Imperihome plugin and you should be able to enable it on the thermostat tab.

then don't forget to rebuild the cache on the settings tab as well. Then refresh your Imperihome client and it should show up.

Comment

tried that many times and just now, unfortunately not rebuilding and adding Ecobee in Hs4

Comment

Working...
                  X