This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Just a heads up Imperihome dropped Beta B370 today and it added Sonos support, And iOS support for export files along with a few other things.

So good progress on both sides here.
    Great! It's not available in the Apple Store yet, but hopefully soon.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Great! It's not available in the Apple Store yet, but hopefully soon.

Cheers
      Al
      It's beta and usually beta few weeks ahead of official release depending. Its easy to join if you look for it. I find Beta's to be very stable from them.

Comment

It's beta and usually beta few weeks ahead of official release depending. Its easy to join if you look for it. I find Beta's to be very stable from them.
        Thanks, I registered for the ios beta program.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          Currently I don't think the API is able to handle this. I will ask ImperiHome developer if it can be added.
          Thanks sir!

Comment

Anyone else having a Problem with door locks? For some reason I can;t get my door locks (kwikset 910's) to show up in the lists in Imperihome.

Is there a trick I'm skipping over?

Edit: I will add that I just included these into homeseer a short time before trying to put them in Imperihome. not sure if there is alot longer delay, but the lights and thermostats all went without a problem.

Pic attached incase something doesn't look right or setup I'm new to homeseer.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by integlikewhoa; February 16, 2016, 01:54 AM.

Comment

None of my locks, also Kwikset, show up either. My locks have been in the system a long time already, and show up fine everywhere else, like HSTouch. There must be a bug, or something we are missing.

Also, I figured out how to add a sensor, but is there a way to have a widget show the text string from a HS device? I wanted to add my pollen type device, but didn't see how. I added it as a sensor, upon adding it as a widget in Imperihome, it just went back to the main screen and left that widget space undefined.
              Last edited by Automated; February 16, 2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Anyone else having a Problem with door locks? For some reason I can;t get my door locks (kwikset 910's) to show up in the lists in Imperihome.

Is there a trick I'm skipping over?

Edit: I will add that I just included these into homeseer a short time before trying to put them in Imperihome. not sure if there is alot longer delay, but the lights and thermostats all went without a problem.

Pic attached incase something doesn't look right or setup I'm new to homeseer.
                can you post a screenshot of the "Status Graphics" tab for the "Front door Lock" device? You should have "Control Use" set to Door Lock/Door Unlock for the Lock and Unlock controls.

Comment

can you post a screenshot of the "Status Graphics" tab for the "Front door Lock" device? You should have "Control Use" set to Door Lock/Door Unlock for the Lock and Unlock controls.
                  Ok, I got mine to work. The "Control Use" was "Not specified" for the lock and unlock controls. That allowed me to add it in Imperihome. However, it then would not actually work, having "Control Use" set to "Door Lock" and "Door Unlock." I had to then change them to "On" and "Off." After that, the widget worked. This was on Android. I have not tried it on iOS yet.

I still would like to show text from a HS device in a widget. I need to figure that one out.

Also, I now notice that if you set a dim level with a slider in Imperihome, when the light was originally off, the widget doesn't update to show that the light is actually on and dimmed.

Comment

I wrote too soon. Now, after exiting Imperihome, and relaunching it, there is an error on the lock widget, that the device can't be found (probably because I changed the "Control Use" to On and Off. Can you fix it on the plugin side?

If I just use door lock and door unlock, the plugin throws this error:
                    Feb-16 7:51:10 AM ImperiHome ERROR can't find Off control for device xxx
                    ... and a similar error for can't find On control.

Edit: Now I put the "Control Use" back, and it shows up again in Imperihome, but not control is possible. See screenshot of the device controls:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                      I wrote too soon. Now, after exiting Imperihome, and relaunching it, there is an error on the lock widget, that the device can't be found (probably because I changed the "Control Use" to On and Off. Maybe I need to put double entries, so there is the entry needed to make it show up in Imperihome, and the one to actually control the lock. Or can you fix it on the plugin side?

If I just use door lock and door unlock, the plugin throws this error:
                      Feb-16 7:51:10 AM ImperiHome ERROR can't find Off control for device xxx
                      ... and a similar error for can't find On control.

Edit: Now I put the "Control Use" back, and it shows up again in Imperihome, but not control is possible. See screenshot of the device controls:
                      I guess you are using version 3.0.0.1?
                      This error has been fixed in version 3.0.0.2, please update

Comment

I guess you are using version 3.0.0.1?
                        This error has been fixed in version 3.0.0.2, please update
                        You are right. I thought I was on the latest. It works now after updating.

Comment

Another issue I just found is that on Android, any cameras defined in the plugin side, when added to the Android display, show up as a "Static Camera Widget," rather than a "Live Camera Widget." The end result is that on your dashboard, you can't see a live image at all. You have to click on it to get the full stream. If you add the camera manually to Imperihome, then you can specify a live image.

Comment

Can you make an option to select if the value or the device string is used for the generic sensor type? According to some material I did a search on, they support text in the generic sensor type, DevGenericSensor.

Comment

You should have "Control Use" set to Door Lock/Door Unlock for the Lock and Unlock controls.
                              That did it for me! It was "Not Specified" by default on both locks I had recently added to Homeseer. Changed them to "Door Lock/Door Unlock" as you suggested and after a reboot everything seems to be good. Thanks!
                              Last edited by integlikewhoa; February 16, 2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Media controls?

Spud, is it possible for you to add media controls with your plugin? Something to control Harmony Hub/GC100 IR commands.

Edit: To clarify. To use ImperiHome to control the other plugins, so that the ImperiHome app can be used instead of creating special screens in HS Touch for a remote.
                                Last edited by frozendevl; February 17, 2016, 02:03 PM. Reason: Clarify

Comment

Working...
                                X