X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to hide events in Imperihome

Hi

I'm thinking of migrating my HSTouch creeens to Imperihome, while doing my test I found out that in the list view eventough I unclicked all events in the event tab of thye plugin they all appears as a blanck page in the app, anyone have any ideas how I could get rid of those empty pages ?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
      Hi

I'm thinking of migrating my HSTouch creeens to Imperihome, while doing my test I found out that in the list view eventough I unclicked all events in the event tab of thye plugin they all appears as a blanck page in the app, anyone have any ideas how I could get rid of those empty pages ?

Thanks
      Could you try to click the "Cache Rebuild" button in the config page, and then do a "Reload" from the IH app.

Comment

Comment

Hi Spud,

Thanks for the plugin - Im a happy user.

I have setup lots of sensors that utilise the graphing capability of the app, temperatures and luminance. Would it be possible to get the same functionality for motion sensors. Of course these are on/off devices, but it would be great to be able to graph status change over time in Imperihome. I did try setting up "generic sensor" in HS imperihome config but did not get usable data in the graph.

Thanks,
          Tim

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

Comment

@spud
            Any plan to have the plugin automatically add sensors... Motion, Temperature, Lux, Humidity?

These are standard sensors these days and a major PITA to add to the plugin. I just installed 3 new sensors which means updating your plugin takes much longer than adding them to HS3.

thx

Comment

Any plans on adding Energy value to the devices that support it?

Has been requested a few times in this thread already.

Can see from the API that DevDimmer, DevRGBLight and DevSwitch support this. Not a problem for me to select the energy device that goes with the switch or dimmer manually.

Comment

Hey spud , would you be able to add support for Multilevel shades (shutters). Imperihome supports that (see first icon below) and so do the z-wave Bali shades that I just installed. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
                Al

HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  Hey spud , would you be able to add support for Multilevel shades (shutters). Imperihome supports that (see first icon below) and so do the z-wave Bali shades that I just installed. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
                  Al

What's not already supported?

If you select a control range in the shutter tab you should be able to use that widget slider from IH

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

What's not already supported?

If you select a control range in the shutter tab you should be able to use that widget slider from IH
                    Sorry, just looked at it again and I had picked the on-off device instead of the mutlilevel device so the control range drop down was blank. All good.

Comment

Looks like I spoke to soon. The app now shows me options for dimmers and switches, not the shade options:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-1.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	1284110

Comment

Looks like I spoke to soon. The app now shows me options for dimmers and switches, not the shade options:

Name:	Image-1.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	1284110
                        Not sure I follow.
                        Have you configured your shade in the shutter tab of the config page of the plugin?

Comment

Not sure I follow.
                          Have you configured your shade in the shutter tab of the config page of the plugin?
                          Yes. But in the app it only gives me the option for the dimmer and switch widgets, not the shade ones. When I had picked the on/off (open/closed) device in HS, the app did recognize it as a shade, but now that I have the multilevel device picked, it only gives me the switch/dimmer option.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	1284130

Comment

Yes. But in the app it only gives me the option for the dimmer and switch widgets, not the shade ones. When I had picked the on/off (open/closed) device in HS, the app did recognize it as a shade, but now that I have the multilevel device picked, it only gives me the switch/dimmer option.
                            You may have the same device configured as a dimmer. Go to the dimmer tab and disable it, or rename your device in the Shutter tab

Comment

You may have the same device configured as a dimmer. Go to the dimmer tab and disable it, or rename your device in the Shutter tab
                              Thanks, yes, that was it. It was discovered as a dimmer and auto-enabled. Disabling it there resolved the issue.

Comment

spud ... Hoping you'll still support IH as it still works and works great (better and easier than anything I'd found) for HS.

Small feature request... Can you have the Plugin automatically add new Jowihue devices to RGB and Sensors? Maybe a 'Discover Devices' button?

thx, the PI still works well and my wall tablets and phones thank you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X