Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screens created with ImperiHome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Screens created with ImperiHome

    Please post in this thread some screenshots of your ImperiHome dashboards

    Here is some of mine created in a few minutes for testing purpose:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sensors.png
Views:	3
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1209130

    Click image for larger version

Name:	music.png
Views:	3
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1209131

    Click image for larger version

Name:	devices.png
Views:	3
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1209132

  • #2
    Here are my main launch dashboard, and an example of one of my rooms. I built my whole project of ~20 dashboard pages in a few hours. I'll refine it over time. I'm just now adding some multi switches for my UltraGCIR, UltraPioneer, and monoprice HDMI matrix devices.
    Attached Files
    _______________________________________________

    HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

    Comment


    • #3
      These look great! Watch out Spud -- HST is going to ban you for creating a great alternative to HS3Touch.

      Comment


      • #4
        iPhone 6 examples

        This was very easy to implement. Been a HS user for about 10 years and this is by far the easiest UI to use.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Any others willing to share? This is my weekend project so I would love to see some more ideas with actual implementation. Setting up an possible in-wall android, 2 iphones and an ipad for use around the house...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spud View Post
            Please post in this thread some screenshots of your ImperiHome dashboards

            Here is some of mine created in a few minutes for testing purpose:

            [ATTACH]52725[/ATTACH]

            [ATTACH]52726[/ATTACH]

            [ATTACH]52727[/ATTACH]
            Would love to see what is behind that weather button Spud, and how you pull it off Or is that just a title?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
              Would love to see what is behind that weather button Spud, and how you pull it off Or is that just a title?
              It's just a title. It is just some screens I built very quickly to test the plugin.

              Comment


              • #8
                Fire HD 8 Examples

                I've only started but here are just a handful of my screens on my wall mounted panels.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Page_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1190989

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Page_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1190990







                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Page_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1190991
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  @PCK
                  May I ask who your solar provider is and how you got the numbers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
                    @PCK
                    May I ask who your solar provider is and how you got the numbers?

                    Hey Mystic,
                    My Solar provider is Smart Energy US in Corona California,
                    I monitor my power consumption on all circuits in my residence with products from Brultech Research Inc in Canada.
                    My panels are Fire HD 8 6th Gen.
                    Wall mounts are from VidaBox in New York.
                    And of course HS3 and all the wonderful plugins from creative minds among us

                    --Pete (PCK)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PCK View Post
                      Hey Mystic,
                      My Solar provider is Smart Energy US in Corona California,
                      I monitor my power consumption on all circuits in my residence with products from Brultech Research Inc in Canada.
                      My panels are Fire HD 8 6th Gen.
                      Wall mounts are from VidaBox in New York.
                      And of course HS3 and all the wonderful plugins from creative minds among us

                      --Pete (PCK)


                      Pete, do you find a lot of use or advantage in monitoring every circuit? I have considered it many times, it just seems for the cost that the value may not be there. Just wondering on your thoughts and possible use cases you have come up with.

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by norcalhkr View Post
                        Pete, do you find a lot of use or advantage in monitoring every circuit? I have considered it many times, it just seems for the cost that the value may not be there. Just wondering on your thoughts and possible use cases you have come up with.

                        Thanks
                        Hey norcalhkr,

                        I find it amazingly eye opening to be able to look at a particular circuit and see the history of power use over time whether it's by hour, day, month, etc.

                        Perfect example, I have two refrigerators, one in the kitchen, and one in the garage. My garage frig is 15 - 20 years old but still runs like a chap. I naturally assumed that a frig that old must be a real power hog but I had no proof before I started monitoring all my circuits. I was all set to go as far as to remodel my kitchen and install a larger single frig replacing both units to net out a cost savings, until I got the real power consumption of my units. The ROI completely threw out the perceived good idea and saved me more money than the cost of installing the monitoring system in the first place.

                        Another example, monitoring power on a circuit allows you to create events signaling when an appliance finishes running, like a washer and dryer, to alert you to remove the clothes to save you from re-tumbling the load thereby saving power. In places where time of use is the norm, an alert can be generated if power costs are high at the time or even shut off the circuit entirely. Now the WAF on this may put you in the dog house but that's another story

                        The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
                        "With great power comes great responsibility"

                        --Pete (PCK)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PCK View Post
                          Hey norcalhkr,

                          I find it amazingly eye opening to be able to look at a particular circuit and see the history of power use over time whether it's by hour, day, month, etc.

                          Perfect example, I have two refrigerators, one in the kitchen, and one in the garage. My garage frig is 15 - 20 years old but still runs like a chap. I naturally assumed that a frig that old must be a real power hog but I had no proof before I started monitoring all my circuits. I was all set to go as far as to remodel my kitchen and install a larger single frig replacing both units to net out a cost savings, until I got the real power consumption of my units. The ROI completely threw out the perceived good idea and saved me more money than the cost of installing the monitoring system in the first place.

                          Another example, monitoring power on a circuit allows you to create events signaling when an appliance finishes running, like a washer and dryer, to alert you to remove the clothes to save you from re-tumbling the load thereby saving power. In places where time of use is the norm, an alert can be generated if power costs are high at the time or even shut off the circuit entirely. Now the WAF on this may put you in the dog house but that's another story

                          The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
                          "With great power comes great responsibility"

                          --Pete (PCK)


                          Thanks Pete, that sounds like a great summer projects

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Has anyone created a static map in IH? I was looking to somehow execute an HTTP: googlemap coordinates from PHLocate that would show multiple users locations and associated fences. I saw a HTTP icon for a get or post but have not be successful.
                            Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                            Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                            HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

                            Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How did you do the slider and on/off on the itunes dapp control?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X