How do I get Imperihome to update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get Imperihome to update?

Hi, I'm using Imperihome on an iPhone, but I can't get it to update the list of devices and rooms to reflect what I have in HomeSeer. How could I get it to update?

Also, how can I get it to show temperatures in Fahrenheit instead of Celcius?

Thanks in advance.

Have you successfully configured the HS3 system from your ImperiHome app as explained in the user guide: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=179641 ?

For some devices/rooms to appear in ImperiHome, you have to force a reload from the app (on Android it's context menu > Reload). If you still doesn't see all your devices, try to restart the ImperiHome plug-in from HS web interface, then do the Reload again.

Comment

Looks like disabling/enabling the plugin fixes it. Also, I went through the documentation and it looks like now, all my devices are listed. Thank you.

Do you know how to change the temperature unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
        Looks like disabling/enabling the plugin fixes it. Also, I went through the documentation and it looks like now, all my devices are listed. Thank you.

Do you know how to change the temperature unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

thanks
        for what kind of device?

For thermostats the plugin is supposed to use the unit of the HS device.
        For temperature sensor you can set the unit from the config page, but that will not change the temperature value in ImperiHome.

Comment

For thermosts. I have 3 of them. They all show Fahrenheit in HomeSeer but Celcius in Imperihome. I'm not sure why.

Comment

I have a nest and the nest plugin and mine also shows F in homeseer and C in imperihome.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              I have a nest and the nest plugin and mine also shows F in homeseer and C in imperihome.
              Is the temp number really in C or is the problem just with the "C"

all my train thermostats come up with "C" when added but in the settings I changed them.

Comment

is this problem on iOS only?
                I asked a while ago, and ImperiHome team said it was a bug in the iOS app that would be fixed in the next version. I haven't tested it again since then.

Comment

@integlikewhoa, yup, it's really in C.

@Spud, I haven't tried Android, but there doesn't seem to an option to change it to F on iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
                    @integlikewhoa, yup, it's really in C.
                    Well I think spud confirmed it was a imperihome ios bug so I have no fix on that, but on the andiod version (which I'm sure ios probley doesn't have) you can change the not only the units icon but add a formula to the incoming data to convert c to f.
                    Attached Files

Comment

They just released a new update for iOS and it looks like this issue is fixed. Temperatures are in F now

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X