can't connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't connect

Hi, I just installed the plugin and I can't connect to the server. The log does show the following message so I presume it is not a firewall problem. Unfortunately the message is in dutch.

ERROR System.IO.FileLoadException: Kan bestand of assembly Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. De manifestdefinitie van de gevonden assembly komt niet overeen met de assembly-verwijzing. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80131040) Bestandsnaam: Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed bij HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext ctx) bij HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSServer.b__1(Object ctx) bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() WRSCH: registratie van assembly-bindingen is uitgeschakeld. Als u assembly-bindingsfouten wilt registreren, stelt u de registerwaarde [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) in op 1. Opmerking: er is een prestatiestraf gekoppeld aan de registratie van assembly-bindingsfouten. Als u deze functie wilt uitschakelen, verwijdert u de registerwaarde [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Anyone any ideas?

you probably have a version of Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your HS3 root folder that conflicts with the one used by the plugin (which is in bin/ImperiHome)

delete the one in the HS3 root folder and restart the plugin.

Comment

That is indeed the problem. I am able to access the system now.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X