How to setup door lock control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to setup door lock control

Is there anything special that needs to be done to get door locks to show up in imperihome?
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

You just need to make sure that the HS device representing your Lock has controlUse properties set to "Door Lock", "Door Unlock"

Comment

Are these the correct lock settings? I adjusted the control to show door unlock and door lock, but I still can't seem to get it to show up in Imperihome... is there a way to "refresh" my device list with the settings I changed?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dnomyar220 View Post
        Are these the correct lock settings? I adjusted the control to show door unlock and door lock, but I still can't seem to get it to show up in Imperihome... is there a way to "refresh" my device list with the settings I changed?
        Edit: This is working now... All I had to do after updating was press the refresh button in Imperihome, restarting the application on my android tablet wasn't enough. Had to refresh. All is good!

Comment

My settings now match yours but I don't find any "refresh button". I see "Reload" on my Android phone app. Is that the same? I've tried restarting everything I can think of but the locks don't show up in the App. Lights showed up easily so I confirmed that the app is connected.

Comment

Working...
          X