Could not get MJPEG Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not get MJPEG Stream

I setup the cameras in the Homeseer plugin correctly, the URL works when I use it on a browser.

But when I add the camera in iOS app, it says Could not get MJPEG Stream, HTTP Error 401

I'm using it on the same network

Originally posted by mike2016 View Post
    I setup the cameras in the Homeseer plugin correctly, the URL works when I use it on a browser.

But when I add the camera in iOS app, it says Could not get MJPEG Stream, HTTP Error 401

It's probley because you didn't fill out BOTH the sill and MJPEG url's. If you did post the urls and type of camera your using.

Imperihome pulls still for the dashboard and streaming url for after it's clicked on a opened up. But without the still image entered you won't get to the click and open it up either. It needs both urls.

Comment

Originally posted by mike2016 View Post

I had problems with this too, so I switched and used the Imperihome IP Cam setup instead. I am using the exact same URLs and it's somewhat better, but I still get that error some of the time, though it usually clears in a few seconds and/or attempts switching back and forth between the JPEG and MJPEG screens.

In case it makes a difference I am using Blue Iris URLs rather than direct cam URLs. I don't see those errors when I use the same URLs in a browser.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
      X