MyQ Garage Door Control with ImperiHome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<update>

MyQ plugin update is now working for me BUT status is not correct... the default on/off (red/green) switch always shows ON and garage icon (garage door open/closed) always shows the door open

I deleted the devices and let the MyQ rebuild them... and added and re-added to IH.

any ideas?
    Last edited by Ltek; August 31, 2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
      <update>

MyQ plugin update is now working for me BUT status is not correct... the default on/off (red/green) switch always shows ON and garage icon (garage door open/closed) always shows the door open

I deleted the devices and let the MyQ rebuild them... and added and re-added to IH.

any ideas?
      I can't tell that Eric made the fundamental change needed for this to work. The Status and Control must use the same values (numeric) for Open and Close. Opened Status is 1, Closed Status is 2, Open Control is 100 and Close Control is 200.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1192124

The Status and Control values must be the same to follow iH conventions. Eric would have to answer this, but I don't see any reason why Open Control and Opened Status can't be 1 with Close and Closed being 2. Numeric values are arbitrarily set by the plug-in and there is no reason why a Control value and a Status value can't be the same, even when they are separately declared.

You can even use different Status and Control text using the same values.

Since the device is owned by the MyQ plug-in, the author will have to change the values, you cannot edit the device without breaking the plug-in.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Good catch, forgot to change the values along with the control use. I'll get it in the next update

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
          Good catch, forgot to change the values along with the control use. I'll get it in the next update
          I meant to send you an email, but time got away from me. As you probably know, you can change everything to be 100, 200, 300, 400 or 1, 2, 3, 4.

Comment

as of the .94 release it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
              as of the .94 release it should work.
              The new version is installed and working well. After deleting the old device a new one was created with status and control values the same. It should now work properly with the IH plug-in.

Comment

Working...
              X