Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I display cameras in BI on ImperiHome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I display cameras in BI on ImperiHome?

I have cameras in Blue Iris from my zomodo recorder. It's all non-standard, so to get images into HSTouch, I had to use BI.

I just don't know how to get them in ImperiHome because I use the allcams.htm.
    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
    Way2 Call
    Elk M1 Gold
    UPB HAI switches
    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Under My Systems, I added an MJPEG/h264/MPEG4 IP Camera and used the following URL scheme to the BI camera:
    http://<ip to bi>:<port>/mjpg/<shortcamname>

Then, under Add a Widget, You should have a group for IP Cameras.

This will allow you to stream from BI to Imperihome, or at least it did for me.

Comment

Thanks! Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
      Way2 Call
      Elk M1 Gold
      UPB HAI switches
      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Originally posted by techguy76 View Post
        Under My Systems, I added an MJPEG/h264/MPEG4 IP Camera and used the following URL scheme to the BI camera:
        http://<ip to bi>:<port>/mjpg/<shortcamname>

Then, under Add a Widget, You should have a group for IP Cameras.

This will allow you to stream from BI to Imperihome, or at least it did for me.
        That's what I figured out too, but I still see a lot of error messages. I couldn't get the same URLs to work when I configured them in the Imperihome Plugin Cameras tab.
        cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
          That's what I figured out too, but I still see a lot of error messages. I couldn't get the same URLs to work when I configured them in the Imperihome Plugin Cameras tab.
          Make sure that "secure only" is unchecked in the BI web server tab. This is also how to get cameras from Blue Iris into HS Touch.

Comment

Working...
          X