Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group By Location 1 or 2

Hi,
    I have a question - Where does this Group by Location 1/2 is coming from?
    I guess they are "grouped" by rooms but not sure I understand how the logic works

I have on the configuration page only 3 groups defined. But on the list view on iphone I get a lot of devices that I do not need - some actuators appear twice - once in this self created group and once the ones I created in the plugin config page...
    Last edited by ccosma; June 16, 2016, 10:13 AM.

I have a question - Where does this Group by Location 1/2 is coming from?
    I guess they are "grouped" by rooms but not sure I understand how the logic works
    In HomeSeer each device has a location1 and location2 property which by default are called "Room" and "Floor" (this can be changed in the setup page). In ImperiHome you only have a "Group" property, so the "Group By" setting let you choose what you want to see as the Group in ImperiHome.

I have on the configuration page only 3 groups defined. But on the list view on iphone I get a lot of devices that I do not need - some actuators appear twice - once in this self created group and once the ones I created in the plugin config page...
    All the on/off, dim devices, door locks, thermostats and events are created automatically. You don't need to configure anything for those. The group for those devices depends on location1 and location2 properties as well as the "group by" setting.
    In a future version of the plug-in I will offer the possibility to filter out some of those automatically created devices. However in ImperiHome you can already hide specific devices or specific groups.

Comment

Working...
    X