Danfoss Thermostat and Room Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danfoss Thermostat and Room Sensor

I'm not able to set the setpoint of any Danfoss LC13 thermostat or the Danfoss RoomSensor via Imperihome.

ImperiHome ERROR can't find 12 c control for device 77
    (this is from the Room Sensor)

For the LC13 thermostat I get 2 heating widgets offered but botk show "??" instead the temprature. up/down or +/- (on the 2 widgets) have no effect.

Has anyone the Danfoss LC13 and the RS working with Imperihome?

Thanks in advance,

Ulrich

Originally posted by uwerner View Post
    I'm not able to set the setpoint of any Danfoss LC13 thermostat or the Danfoss RoomSensor via Imperihome.

ImperiHome ERROR can't find 12 c control for device 77
    (this is from the Room Sensor)

For the LC13 thermostat I get 2 heating widgets offered but botk show "??" instead the temprature. up/down or +/- (on the 2 widgets) have no effect.

Has anyone the Danfoss LC13 and the RS working with Imperihome?

Thanks in advance,

Ulrich
    The LC13 ist (at least in Europe) the most popular Z-Wave radiator valve/thermostat. I can't belive no-one is using it with Imperihome??

I added the radiator LC13 thermostat to the Multi Switches at the plugin and I get the similar log entry as for the room sensor. The Room Sensor and the LC13 thermostats are just working fine in HS3 (I use a script to map the Room Sensor set point to the LC13 setponits).

Comment

can you post some screenshots of the status graphics tab for the devices representing your thermostat and room sensor?

what is this room sensor exactly? Is it just a temperature sensor?

To work correctly with the ImperiHome plug-in the HS devices representing a thermostat need to have specific types assigned by the plug-in that create those devices (in your case I guess it's the ZWave plug-in). It works exaclty like how thermostat are handled in HSTouch; do you see your thermostat in the climate section of HSTouch and does it work there?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        can you post some screenshots of the status graphics tab for the devices representing your thermostat and room sensor?

what is this room sensor exactly? Is it just a temperature sensor?

To work correctly with the ImperiHome plug-in the HS devices representing a thermostat need to have specific types assigned by the plug-in that create those devices (in your case I guess it's the ZWave plug-in). It works exaclty like how thermostat are handled in HSTouch; do you see your thermostat in the climate section of HSTouch and does it work there?
        Many thanks for responding,
        In HSTouch I see only the radiator LC13 thermostats. I am able to adjust the temperature for each one individually.
        UZB: Thermostat Setpoint Heating 1 value 19 has been added to the Wake-Up queue for Down LivingRoom Therm1 Setpoint. (this ist set from HSTouch)

I can't find the Room Sensor in HS Touch. Anyhow it would be sufficient if I could change the radiator LC13 from Imperihome.

Attached is a screenshot from the Room Sensor and the one named "therm1" is from a LC13 thermostat. The RoomSensor has multiple functions. It measures the actual temperature and it has a setponit to select the required temperature. As I wrote before, I use a simple script to read the set point and send it then to the LC13 thermostats.
        Many thanks again, Ulrich
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by uwerner View Post
          Many thanks for responding,
          In HSTouch I see only the radiator LC13 thermostats. I am able to adjust the temperature for each one individually.
          UZB: Thermostat Setpoint Heating 1 value 19 has been added to the Wake-Up queue for Down LivingRoom Therm1 Setpoint. (this ist set from HSTouch)

I can't find the Room Sensor in HS Touch. Anyhow it would be sufficient if I could change the radiator LC13 from Imperihome.

Attached is a screenshot from the Room Sensor and the one named "therm1" is from a LC13 thermostat. The RoomSensor has multiple functions. It measures the actual temperature and it has a setponit to select the required temperature. As I wrote before, I use a simple script to read the set point and send it then to the LC13 thermostats.
          Many thanks again, Ulrich
          I have to correct myself: in HSTouch also the Danfoss Roomsensor is accessible and I can change the set point. Log: "UZB: Thermostat Setpoint Heating 1 value 20 has been added to the Wake-Up queue for Down LivingRoom RoomSensor Setpoint".

With HSTouch the Danfoss Roomsensor and the LC 13 radiator thermostat works perfect. Unfortunately not with Imperihome/HS3 plugin. But Imperihome seem to work with Vera home control and Danfoss.

Comment

@Spud

I quite confident, that the Danfoss LC13 issue could be fixed within your (else great) plugin because with HSTouch it is working and it looks like Imperihome is also working with them with the Vera Home Control.
            I understand that it is hard for you to find such a problem if you don't own such devices. Can I help with more information?

Rgds, Ulrich
            Last edited by uwerner; June 23, 2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X